Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Short-term memory loss (Memory loss)?
Summary: Short-term memory loss is found among people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Ambien, and have Pain.
We study 6,003 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 142 have Short-term memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Short-term memory loss and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Short-term memory loss >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 6,064 Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate users)
Short-term memory loss
Short-term memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 63,451 Short-term memory loss patients)
On Mar, 11, 2015: 6,003 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. Among them, 142 people (2.37%) have Short-term Memory Loss.
Time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Short-term memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Short-term memory loss||11.11%||0.00%||22.22%||0.00%||44.44%||22.22%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Short-term memory loss||61.88%||38.12% |
Age of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.88%||6.19%||14.16%||25.66%||27.43%||25.66% |
Severity of Short-term memory loss when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate ** :
How people recovered from Short-term memory loss ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (56 people, 39.44%)
- Depression (28 people, 19.72%)
- Hypertension (24 people, 16.90%)
- Insomnia (21 people, 14.79%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (20 people, 14.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (56 people, 39.44%)
- Aspirin (48 people, 33.80%)
- Cephalexin (39 people, 27.46%)
- Promethazine (32 people, 22.54%)
- Lexapro (29 people, 20.42%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and short-term memory loss on
Do you have Short-term Memory Loss while taking Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Short-term Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
- support group for people who have Short-term Memory Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Latuda, Vyvanse, Zopiclone, Gabapentin, Seroquel for a 21-year old woman with Panic Attack, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Anxiety, Apathy, Hypomania, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Tremor, Memory Impairment
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 55-year old man with Hip Pain. The patient has Insomnia (sleeplessness)
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Lortab for a 56-year old woman with Pain - Shoulder. The patient has Hot Flashes
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Norco, Coreg for a 57-year old woman with To Add To Coreg For Heart Condition, Pain - Shoulder, Dilated Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Pain In Left Side Of Neck And Back Of Left Side Of Head. Pain In Left Inter Ear.
- A study of side effects of Neurontin for a 32-year old woman with Neuropathy. The patient has Memory Impairment
Recent Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.