Home > Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate > Short-term memory loss > Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and Short-term memory loss
Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Short-term memory loss (Memory loss)?
Summary: Short-term memory loss is found among people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Ambien, and have Pain.
We study 6,003 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 142 have Short-term memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Short-term memory loss and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Short-term memory loss >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate (latest outcomes from 6,064 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Short-term memory loss
Short-term memory loss (latest reports from 62,109 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 6,003 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. Among them, 142 people (2.37%) have Short-term Memory Loss.
Time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Short-term memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Short-term memory loss||11.11%||0.00%||22.22%||0.00%||44.44%||22.22%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Short-term memory loss||61.88%||38.12% |
Age of people who have Short-term memory loss when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Short-term memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.88%||6.19%||14.16%||25.66%||27.43%||25.66% |
Severity of Short-term memory loss when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate ** :
How people recovered from Short-term memory loss ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (56 people, 39.44%)
- Depression (28 people, 19.72%)
- Hypertension (24 people, 16.90%)
- Insomnia (21 people, 14.79%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (20 people, 14.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (56 people, 39.44%)
- Aspirin (48 people, 33.80%)
- Cephalexin (39 people, 27.46%)
- Promethazine (32 people, 22.54%)
- Lexapro (29 people, 20.42%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Short-term Memory Loss while taking Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Short-term Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
- support group for people who have Short-term Memory Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you take norco while taking garcinia cambogia?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who takes Garcinia Cambogia, Norco)
Is it ok to take garcinia cambogia while taking norco?
- My sister has been taking depakote cogentin and geodon and suffers with great memory loss inability to carry on a conversation and drops things all the time is this the effect of these drugs?
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Halucinations, Talking Out Of Her Head, Sleeping Difficulty, Falling , Memory Loss, and takes Wellbutrin, Prozac, Geodon, Cogentin, Depakote)
Sister takes over 16 perscriptions but the ones mentioned are severe.. due to being bi-polar, and severe agoraphobia and anxiety with depression..is this now her life? Not being able to fully comprehend or remember anything? Dropping things and falling when under the full impact of this medication? ...
- What's wrong with me?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Irritable, Forgetfulness, No Focus, Insomnia , Mind Is Always Racing, Indecisive , Can't Complete Tasks, Impatient)
I have always been very impatient about everything. I'm never on time
I can't get anything accomplished around the house I can't concentrate or focus to get the laundry done or the dishes...I walk in circles most days accomplishing nothing!
Paperwork really stresses me! Wheat her it be for my ki ...
- Does one ever get their memory back after discontinueing the tysabri?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Progressive Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis, Bad Depression, Brain "fog" And "focusing", Short-Term Memory Loss)
vesicare 10mg x1 bupropion 150mg x1
lisinopril 5mg as needed bupropion 300mg x1
fluoxetine 20mg x1 alprazolam 0.5mg - bedtime
vigil 250mg x1 melatonin 3mg - bedtime
aubagio 14mg. x1 diphenhydramine 50mg - bedtime
carvedilol 6.25mg x1 ...
- What could be causing eye pain and headacne and bright glaring light on the right side only?
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Occular Migraine, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Lunesta, Trental, Fosinopril Sodium, Ativan, Celexa, Simvastatin, Neurontin, Lortab, Combivent Respimat)
Senitive to light, can't spend long on computer or cell phone. Diagnosed with anklylosing spondylosis
More questions for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Short-term memory loss
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Epilepsy, and takes Vicodin, Vitamin D, Depakote, Keppra)
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Steroid Dependent Asthmatic, and takes Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate, Norco, Omeprazole, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Zolpidem Tartrate, Prednisone)
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Hallucination, Visual, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Disturbance In Attention, Dissociative Amnesia, Hypomania, Sexual Dysfunction, Hallucinations, Nightmares, Memory Loss, Memory Impairment, Tremor, Mydriasis, and takes Pristiq)
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Bedwetting, Confusion, Bone And Joint Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression Suicidal, Backaches And Stress, and takes Xanax, Acetaminophen, Wellbutrin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Norco)
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
More reviews for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Short-term memory loss
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine, Ibuprofen, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Temazepam, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Morphine Sulfate, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Fluoxetine, Topiramate, Ketamine Hydrochloride, Zonegran for a patient with Pain, Fatigue, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control, Neuropathic Pain, Depression. The patient has Drowsiness, Vulvovaginal Dryness, Weight Loss, Hallucinations, Mixed, Paranoia, Memory Loss, Anxiety
Comments: I have OCD but after I started Zonegram 50mg bd 3 days ago, I have noticed my anxiety getting increasingly worse and I had a severe panic attack yesterday. The Zonegram has also decreased the severe paranoia I feel with the ketamine but it has introduced some memory loss. Otherwise I feel the best I ...
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a patient with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Memory Impairment
Comments: Was on 350mg about 4 years ago. Truth is, I do not remember. I have severe short term memory AND long term memory problems. Is this permanent? I honestly couldn't tell you the date my mom and brother died, although it was July of 2000 & 2002. My dad was Christmas Eve 2001 -that's easy to remember. I ...
- A study of side effects of Magic Mushrooms for a patient with Depression. The patient has Minor Cognitive Motor Disorder (mild impairment in functioning), Memory Loss
Comments: Hi i took magic mushrooms 2 month ago and had a bad trip. I always had bad memoryt since i was a child but after takeing some drugs and also doing a lot of martial arts etc it gotten so much worse! I took it 2 month ago and simple tasks become extremely difficult for me now. More then before.
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Adderall 10 for a patient with Depression, Adhd. The patient has Personality Change, Amnesia
Comments: There are events in my life during this time, that I can't even recall.
My personallity change is something others have told me about. The change in personality is something the amnesia has covered. I don't recall any of what I became while on Wellbutrin.
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Norco, Simvastatin, Tricor, Lisinopril, Metformin, Gabapentin, Phentermine, Topiramate for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Inflammatory Pain, Weight Loss. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: I had some hair thinning over the past 10+ years and was told it was due to HBP and medications. Since taking phentermine and topiramate for weight loss along with the other meds hair loss has tripled at a radical rate. I stopped taking topiramate about a month ago and still the hair keeps falling ...
More related studies for: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, Short-term memory loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.