Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Sleep apnea - central (Central sleep apnea)?
Summary: there is no Sleep apnea - central reported by people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate yet.
We study 6,004 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleep apnea - central and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Sleep apnea - central >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 6,065 Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate users)
Sleep apnea - central
Sleep apnea - central (a sleep-related disorder in which the effort to breathe is diminished or absent) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, esr. (latest reports from 28 Sleep apnea - central patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and sleep apnea - central on
Do you have Sleep Apnea - Central while taking Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
- support group for people who have Sleep Apnea - Central
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Clonazepam for a 62-year old woman with Pain - Back, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Low Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Zanaflex for a 43-year old woman with Pain, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased, Spider Fingers
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Norco, Topamax for a 34-year old woman with ADD, Chronic Pain, Migraine. The patient has Ulcer - Stomach
- A study of side effects of Vicodin for a 37-year old man with Pain - Back. The patient has High Palpitations, Anxiety, Mood Swings, Anger, Yelling
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 81-year old woman with Pain Relief. The patient has Hypertension
Recent Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.