Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Tinnitus?
Summary: Tinnitus is found among people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 6,003 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Tinnitus. Find out below who they are, when they have Tinnitus and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Tinnitus >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 6,064 Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate users)
Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 20,240 Tinnitus patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 6,003 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. Among them, 22 people (0.37%) have Tinnitus.
Time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Tinnitus * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Tinnitus when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
Age of people who have Tinnitus when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
Severity of Tinnitus when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate ** :
How people recovered from Tinnitus ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (7 people, 31.82%)
- Pain (6 people, 27.27%)
- Back pain (4 people, 18.18%)
- Oedema (4 people, 18.18%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 18.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (10 people, 45.45%)
- Lexapro (5 people, 22.73%)
- Coumadin (5 people, 22.73%)
- Ambien (5 people, 22.73%)
- Bextra (4 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and tinnitus on
Do you have Tinnitus while taking Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Tinnitus
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
- support group for people who have Tinnitus
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Norco for a 37-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Waking At Night In Areas And Not Knowing How I Got There
- A study of side effects of Norco for a 36-year old woman with Pain - Back. The patient has Back Injury
- A study of side effects of Vicodin for a 69-year old man with Pain - Back. The patient has Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Metoprolol Tartrate, Pantoprazole, Losartan, Pravastatin Sodium, Topiramate for a 45-year old woman with Back Pain, Health, High Blood Pressure, Stomach Acid, Total Cholesterol, Seizures. The patient has Vertigo-associated Disorders, Aural Fullness, Eye Twitch, Chills, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Fatigue, Lump In The Neck, Restlessness, Weakness, Body Numbness, Confusion, Pressure Sore, Ringing In The Ears, Dizzy
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Maleate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Atenolol for a 67-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears, Swollen Belly, Aches And Pains In Bones, Eye Allergy, Palpitations
Recent Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.