Review: could Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate cause Vaginal bleeding between periods?
Summary: Vaginal bleeding between periods is reported only by a few people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate.
We study 6,004 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Vaginal bleeding between periods. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal bleeding between periods and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Vaginal bleeding between periods >>>
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 6,065 Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate users)
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding between periods has been reported by people with birth control, depression, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, endometriosis, menstruation irregular. (latest reports from 14,046 Vaginal bleeding between periods patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 6,003 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate. Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods.
Time on Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate when people have Vaginal bleeding between periods * :
Gender of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
|Vaginal bleeding between periods||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate * :
Severity of Vaginal bleeding between periods when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate ** :
How people recovered from Vaginal bleeding between periods ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dysmenorrhoea (2 people, 100.00%)
- Menstruation irregular (2 people, 100.00%)
- Convulsion (2 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pain medication nos (2 people, 100.00%)
- Tegretol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Thyroid medication nos (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ocella (1 people, 50.00%)
- Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and vaginal bleeding between periods on
Do you have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods while taking Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
- support group for people who have Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Clonazepam for a 62-year old woman with Pain - Back, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Low Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Zanaflex for a 43-year old woman with Pain, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased, Spider Fingers
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Norco, Topamax for a 34-year old woman with ADD, Chronic Pain, Migraine. The patient has Ulcer - Stomach
- A study of drug interactions between Seasonique, Phentermine for a 29-year old woman with Birth Control, Weight Loss. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Recent Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.