Home > Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine > Drowsiness > Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine and Drowsiness
Review: could Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine cause Drowsiness?
We study 154 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Drowsiness. Find out below who they are, when they have Drowsiness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine and have Drowsiness >>>
Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine
Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine (latest outcomes from 211 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine. It is often used in blood clots.
Drowsiness (latest reports from 494,664 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 154 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine. Among them, 13 people (8.44%) have Drowsiness.
Time on Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine when people have Drowsiness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Drowsiness when taking Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine * :
Age of people who have Drowsiness when taking Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine * :
Severity of Drowsiness when taking Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Drowsiness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Head injury (7 people, 53.85%)
- Herpes zoster (1 people, 7.69%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 7.69%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 7.69%)
- Pain (1 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (7 people, 53.85%)
- Percocet (7 people, 53.85%)
- Ambien (7 people, 53.85%)
- Tylenol (5 people, 38.46%)
- Ativan (4 people, 30.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drowsiness while taking Acetaminophen, Aspirin And Caffeine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine and have Drowsiness
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine
- support group for people who have Drowsiness
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations?
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- Can fever be caused by parkinson's disease
I have had 2 attacks which included: Intermittent Low Grade Fever, Hand Tremor, Hand Grasping , and Feelings Of Worthlessness. I have osteopenia and chronic liver cirrhosis.
- Does lasix cause sleepiness
sleeps all the time up for short time and then needs to sleep again
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine?
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season all ...
- How do i stop taking durogisic 75 patch?
I am also on Pristique 100mg and have an ileostomy. I often see it undissolved in my bag, so feel still depressed, dizzy and anxious. Apparently this is the only antidepressant I am allowed to have with the patch. I am just sick and tired of feeling sleepy and depressed. I have a 10 yo daughter tha ...
- How many doses can i take?
I have been using cyproheptadine for two months now, twice a week. I have just ordered a hair pill call hairfinity which consist of biotin and should be taken 2 times a day. Is it good to take both pills at the same time? If not when can I take both? And how many should take a day?
- What causes low oxygen blood level
Since retiring I have been experiencing the above conditions. It seems to be progressive. My physician monitored my oxygen level for a night's duration and the level was as far down as a 69 level.
- What would cause a false positive for valium? i.e. i didnt take it, but has shown up in several of my urine test
I've been going to my Suboxone doctor for over a year now. In that time all I have done (as far as "narcotic" go) is my Suboxone and when my grandpa passed she wrote me a small script, on 2 different occasion for Xanax 0.5 (which I was actually able to hold onto until about a month ago..) Well, yest ...
- How do i function at work being sleepy while taking neurontin?
I am a CSR and cannot function at work, I am falling asleep and cannot hold my eyes open and my legs are weak when standing and am dizzy
- Is it ok to take excedrin migraine when taking propanolol?
I take propanolol for migraine prevention. I got a bad headache so I took 2 excedrin migraines and now my heart beat is irratic and I have to taje deep breathes just to feel like I'm breathing.
More questions for: Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine, Drowsiness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Gabapentin made me comatose
I took Neurontin, and then its generic, Neurontin, for about five years. It was prescribed for chronic pain. I found it ineffective, but kept being told it was a good drug, quite benign, and was probably benefiting me more than I realized. I did NOT realize that toward the end of the five-year pe ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Gemfibrozil, depression and sleepiness
I would like to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms, and how they dealt with it, by either lowering dosage or quitting the med, or other. Also would like to hear from others who continued to drink moderately and if this drug lowered their triglycerides...or those who were no longer able to ...
More reviews for: Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine, Drowsiness
On eHealthMe, Acetaminophen, Aspirin And Caffeine (acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Acetaminophen, Aspirin And Caffeine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Acetaminophen, Aspirin And Caffeine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine, Drowsiness
Recent Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Excedrin, Fioricet for a 25-year old man who has Migraine - Common
- Comparions of Excedrin, Macrobid for a 60-year old woman who has UTI
- Comparions of Excedrin, Primidone for a 55-year old woman who has Tremor - Essential
- Comparions of Excedrin, Sertraline for a 28-year old woman who has Headache
- Comparions of Excedrin, Lipitor for a 34-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
- Comparions of Excedrin (migraine) (Novartis) - 250MG;250MG;65MG, Tyvaso for a 55-year old woman who has Pulmonary Hypertension Primary
- Comparions of Excedrin, Tylenol, Diclofenac Sodium (Sandoz) - 75MG for a 54-year old man who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Excedrin, Lotrimin (Schering) - 1%, Paxil (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 20MG BASE, Pepcid Ac (Merck) - 10MG for a 54-year old woman who has Heartburn
- Comparions of Indomethacin (Mylan) - 50MG, Excedrin for a 47-year old woman who has Pain - Foot
- Comparions of Excedrin, Fioricet (Watson Pharms) - 325MG;50MG;40MG for a 38-year old woman who has Headache
More related comparison studies for: Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine, Drowsiness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.