Home > Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine > Skin rash > Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine and Skin rash
Review: could Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
We study 154 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Skin rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine and have Skin rash >>>
Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine
Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine (latest outcomes from 211 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine. It is often used in blood clots.
Skin rash (redness) (latest reports from 971,462 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 21, 2014: 154 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine. Among them, 3 people (1.95%) have Skin Rash.
Time on Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine when people have Skin rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin rash||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Skin rash when taking Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine * :
|Skin rash||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Severity of Skin rash when taking Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Skin rash ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Influenza (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cholesterol (1 people, 33.33%)
- Diabetes (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fluimucil (2 people, 66.67%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Actos (1 people, 33.33%)
- Metformin hydrochloride (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Rash while taking Acetaminophen, Aspirin And Caffeine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine and have Skin Rash
- group for people who take Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine
- group for people who have Skin Rash
Comments from related studies:
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine, Skin rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine, Skin rash
On eHealthMe, Acetaminophen, Aspirin And Caffeine (acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Acetaminophen, Aspirin And Caffeine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Acetaminophen, Aspirin And Caffeine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Urography Abnormal
- Kimmelstiel Wilson Disease
- Motor Nerve Conduction Studies Abnormal