Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Urethral stricture - from FDA reports
Urethral stricture is reported only by a few people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate. We study 2,908 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA. Among them, 1 have Urethral stricture. Find out below who they are, when they have Urethral stricture and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
2,908 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Urethral stricture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Urethral stricture when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Urethral stricture when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Cardiomyopathy (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Risperidone (1 person, 100.00%)
- Isoptin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Iatrogenic Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hyperuricaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Dehydration (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Urea Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Acute Kidney Failure (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Urethral stricture when taking Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate?
- Check symptoms - is urethral stricture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUrethral stricture and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUrethral stricture and Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 3,208 users)
Urethral stricture (narrowing of the urethra caused by injury or disease such as urinary tract infections or other) has been reported by people with pain, hyperlipidaemia, osteoarthritis, bursitis, weight loss (latest reports from 82 Urethral stricture patients).
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and codeine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Urethral strictureUrethral stricture
Could your condition cause Urethral strictureUrethral stricture
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Above are my list of conditions and medications. The side effects of the Morphine 20mg tabs are very hot/cold sweating flushes, shakes, dizziness, drowsiness and severe constipation. I have had to take all these medications unfortunately for a year and half now because I was bein rushed into ...