Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and Blood urine present - from FDA reports
Blood urine present is reported only by a few people who take Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate. We study 5,939 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA. Among them, 4 have Blood urine present. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood urine present and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
5,939 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate.
Among them, 4 people (0.07%) have Blood urine present
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood urine present when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Blood urine present when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 25.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 25.00%)
- Hepatitis C (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lexapro (2 people, 50.00%)
- Zofran (1 person, 25.00%)
- Vitamin E (1 person, 25.00%)
- Ribasphere (1 person, 25.00%)
- Decadron (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rectal Haemorrhage (2 people, 50.00%)
- Urinary Incontinence (1 person, 25.00%)
- Nosebleed (1 person, 25.00%)
- Loss Of Consciousness (1 person, 25.00%)
- Culture Wound Positive (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood urine present when taking Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate?
- Check symptoms - is blood urine present caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood urine present and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood urine present and Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 6,030 users)
Blood urine present
Blood urine present has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 11,480 Blood urine present patients).
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood urine presentBlood urine present
Could your condition cause Blood urine presentBlood urine present
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and Rectal haemorrhage
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and Urinary incontinence
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and Nosebleed
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and Loss of consciousness
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate and Culture wound positive
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have had chronic low back pain for 13 years. I've done steroid injections, chiropractors, acupuncture, ablations, prolotherapy, massage, physical therapy x3. Getting ready to try Protein Rich Plasma injections but have lost hope. Is this my s I joint? Is it just the ligaments and tendons in ...
User reviews to the study
I have a 3plus blood in urine and a 1 plus protein ,concerned, have any of the group with this problem. My doctor still wants me to continue xarellio prior to drug i didn't have blood or protein in urine.
I switched from Tamsulosin to Cialis because of negative prostate side effects, including increased PSA from Tamsulosin. My PSA went down after 4 months on Cialis, but my blood in urnie went way up. I am on the 5mg daily regimen, mostly for BPH, but with perks.
I have been taking tramadol off and on for 3 years now for chronic back pain. I have been told I have cloudy urine and trace blood in urine. This has been going on for some time now. Went to my urologist and he did every test there is, no problems. I am concerned about the long term effects ...
Hi, I took Zoloft for three days and on the third day I had blood in my urine. I did not take it the following day and urine returned to normal. I recently had bloods checked so I was sure it was Zoloft that caused this.