Acetaminophen and Blood creatinine abnormal - from FDA reports
Blood creatinine abnormal is found among people who take Acetaminophen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Ascites. This review analyzes which people have Blood creatinine abnormal with Acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 74,602 people who have side effects when taking Acetaminophen from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
74,602 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen.
Among them, 20 people (0.03%) have Blood Creatinine Abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Acetaminophen when people have Blood Creatinine Abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 50 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood Creatinine Abnormal when taking Acetaminophen *:
- female: 57.89 %
- male: 42.11 %
Age of people who have Blood Creatinine Abnormal when taking Acetaminophen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5.56 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 22.22 %
- 60+: 38.89 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Suicide Attempt (1 person, 5.00%)
- Joint Pain (1 person, 5.00%)
- Hepatitis (1 person, 5.00%)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (1 person, 5.00%)
- Ascites (1 person, 5.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (3 people, 15.00%)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate (2 people, 10.00%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 10.00%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 10.00%)
- Aldactone (2 people, 10.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Overdose (7 people, 35.00%)
- Blood Urea Abnormal (6 people, 30.00%)
- Alanine Aminotransferase Abnormal (5 people, 25.00%)
- Prothrombin Time Ratio Abnormal (4 people, 20.00%)
- Hepatotoxicity (4 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood creatinine abnormal when taking Acetaminophen?
- Check symptoms - is blood creatinine abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen 76,291 users)
Blood Creatinine Abnormal
Blood creatinine abnormal has been reported by people with haemolytic uraemic syndrome, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, diabetes, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 1,602 Blood creatinine abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood creatinine abnormalBlood creatinine abnormal
Could your condition cause Blood creatinine abnormalBlood creatinine abnormal
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am a professional vocalist and am suffering from some vocal health issues that are interfering with my ability to sing at my peak ability. I'm on a whole crap load of meds and was curious if anyone on any combination of these medications are experiencing vocal hoarseness, especially when ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on cyclosporin for 8 days (400 mg/day)--this is for ecezema. The doc has just stopped cyclosporin. My physical therapist thinks it is the drug. We worked on my back but the physical therapy didn't help.
Although I've had asthma in the past, I now have wheezing which is not asthma. It's shortness of breath, and I worried that it might be heart failure. I then checked the side effects of Tylenol, which I take for body pain, and saw that wheezing is a side effect. Do any of you have that ...