Home > Acetaminophen > Completed suicide > Acetaminophen and Completed suicide
Review: could Acetaminophen cause Completed suicide?
We study 69,432 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,252 have Completed suicide. Find out below who they are, when they have Completed suicide and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Completed suicide >>>
Acetaminophen (latest outcomes from 70,699 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain.
Completed suicide (act of taking one's own life) (latest reports from 111,019 patients) has been reported by people with depression, suicide attempt, ill-defined disorder, pain, quit smoking.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 69,429 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen. Among them, 3,252 people (4.68%) have Completed Suicide.
Time on Acetaminophen when people have Completed suicide * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Completed suicide||97.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Completed suicide when taking Acetaminophen * :
|Completed suicide||64.33%||35.67% |
Age of people who have Completed suicide when taking Acetaminophen * :
|Completed suicide||0.00%||0.00%||6.13%||15.43%||21.51%||20.93%||17.93%||18.07% |
Severity of Completed suicide when taking Acetaminophen ** :
How people recovered from Completed suicide ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Suicide attempt (565 people, 17.37%)
- Ill-defined disorder (88 people, 2.71%)
- Completed suicide (60 people, 1.85%)
- Depression (53 people, 1.63%)
- Pain (25 people, 0.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ethanol (308 people, 9.47%)
- Ibuprofen (289 people, 8.89%)
- Alprazolam (270 people, 8.30%)
- Aspirin (257 people, 7.90%)
- Diphenhydramine hcl (216 people, 6.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Completed Suicide while taking Acetaminophen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Completed Suicide
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Completed Suicide
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Feeling depressed, Started 10MG Prozac September 7, 2007. Tylenol overdose September 12, 2007. Restarted 10MG Prozac September 15, 2007. Committed Suicide by hanging September 26, 2007. 17 years old
From this study (2 days ago):
Depression NO, Started 10MG Prozac on September 7, 2007. Tylenol overdose September 12, 2007, Restarted on 10MG Prozac September 15, 2007. Committed suicide by hanging September 26, 2007.
From this study (2 days ago):
Started on Prozac 10MG, September 7, Tylenol overdose, September 12, restarted Prozac 10MG, September 15, committed suicide by hanging September 26.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- Right cp angle tumor schwnamo product
What treatment my wife is fits patient surgery must or tablet treatment please tell me sir
More questions for: Acetaminophen, Completed suicide
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
More reviews for: Acetaminophen, Completed suicide
On eHealthMe, Acetaminophen (acetaminophen) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Acetaminophen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Acetaminophen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (44 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sy/premenstrual Syndrome
- Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab
- Urachal Abnormality
- Breast Enlargement