Home > Acetaminophen > Drug screen false positive > Acetaminophen and Drug screen false positive
Review: could Acetaminophen cause Drug screen false positive?
We study 69,429 people who have side effects while taking Acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Drug screen false positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen false positive and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Drug screen false positive >>>
Acetaminophen (latest outcomes from 70,695 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain.
Drug screen false positive
Drug screen false positive (latest reports from 4,325 patients) has been reported by people with depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 69,429 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen. Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Drug Screen False Positive.
Time on Acetaminophen when people have Drug screen false positive * :
Gender of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Acetaminophen * :
|Drug screen false positive||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Acetaminophen * :
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 33.33%)
- Abdominal discomfort (1 people, 16.67%)
- Back pain (1 people, 16.67%)
- Nerve root lesion (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Protonix (3 people, 50.00%)
- Tramadol hcl (2 people, 33.33%)
- Midodrine hydrochloride (2 people, 33.33%)
- Loratadine (1 people, 16.67%)
- Levothyroxine (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Screen False Positive while taking Acetaminophen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Drug Screen False Positive
- support group for people who take Acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Drug Screen False Positive
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 days ago):
menstrual problems could be simply because of age (51).
FANCYGIRL53 on Oct, 7, 2014:
Since starting metoprolol succinate er 25mg once a day 7 months ago. My menstrual cycle has stopped. Is this something common when on this medication. Has any other female experienced this.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
They(pimples) just keep coming out. They will go away a little then come back like a day or two
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Have tonsillitis and now diarrhoea, wondered if it was connected
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- Right cp angle tumor schwnamo product
What treatment my wife is fits patient surgery must or tablet treatment please tell me sir
More questions for: Acetaminophen, Drug screen false positive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Penicillin vk induced drowsiness
I have been taking Penicillin VK and Acetaminophen for a severe pain I had been feeling in my ear. It's been 48 hours since I started taking them. Within the first 24 hours the pain had calmed down and I was feeling normal. However, since day 2 started, I have been feeling really drowsy. I keep fall ...
More reviews for: Acetaminophen, Drug screen false positive
On eHealthMe, Acetaminophen (acetaminophen) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Acetaminophen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Acetaminophen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Anaphylactic Shock