Acetaminophen and Meniere's disease - from FDA reports
Meniere's disease is found among people who take Acetaminophen, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Zoloft, and have Glaucoma. This review analyzes which people have Meniere's disease with Acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 74,615 people who have side effects when taking Acetaminophen from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 29, 2017
74,615 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetaminophen.
Among them, 11 people (0.01%) have Meniere's disease
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Meniere's disease when taking Acetaminophen *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Meniere's disease when taking Acetaminophen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 10 %
- 50-59: 30 %
- 60+: 60 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (3 people, 27.27%)
- Glaucoma (3 people, 27.27%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 9.09%)
- Migraine (1 person, 9.09%)
- Menopause (1 person, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (8 people, 72.73%)
- Acyclovir (6 people, 54.55%)
- Zometa (5 people, 45.45%)
- Gabapentin (5 people, 45.45%)
- Ambien (5 people, 45.45%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (8 people, 72.73%)
- Stress And Anxiety (7 people, 63.64%)
- Pain In Extremity (7 people, 63.64%)
- Muscle Aches (7 people, 63.64%)
- Nausea (6 people, 54.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Meniere's disease when taking Acetaminophen?
- Check symptoms - is meniere's disease caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMeniere's disease and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMeniere's disease and Acetaminophen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen 76,318 users)
Meniere's disease (a disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance to a varying degree) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 1,993 Meniere's disease patients).
Browse all side effects of Acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Meniere's diseaseMeniere's disease
Could your condition cause Meniere's diseaseMeniere's disease
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I am a professional vocalist and am suffering from some vocal health issues that are interfering with my ability to sing at my peak ability. I'm on a whole crap load of meds and was curious if anyone on any combination of these medications are experiencing vocal hoarseness, especially when ...
User reviews to the study
I have been on cyclosporin for 8 days (400 mg/day)--this is for ecezema. The doc has just stopped cyclosporin. My physical therapist thinks it is the drug. We worked on my back but the physical therapy didn't help.
After a holiday where I was not very careful about what I ate or drank, my hydrops has come back with avengence in my right ear only. I started taking 20 mgs of Lasix 8 days ago and have not noticed any significant change. infact I think my Tinnitus has got worse. Lasix worked really quickly ...