Review: could Acetic acid cause Muscle atrophy?
Summary: Muscle atrophy is reported only by a few people who take Acetic acid.
We study 134 people who have side effects while taking Acetic acid from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle atrophy and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetic acid and have Muscle atrophy >>>
Acetic acid has active ingredients of acetic acid, glacial. It is often used in paronychia. (latest outcomes from Acetic acid 135 users)
Muscle atrophy (a decrease in the mass of the muscle) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, pain.(latest reports from Muscle atrophy 5,628 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 134 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetic acid. Among them, 1 people (0.75%) has Muscle Atrophy.
Time on Acetic acid when people have Muscle atrophy * :
Gender of people who have Muscle atrophy when taking Acetic acid * :
|Muscle atrophy||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Muscle atrophy when taking Acetic acid * :
Severity of Muscle atrophy when taking Acetic acid ** :
How people recovered from Muscle atrophy ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Atrophy while taking Acetic Acid?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acetic acid and have Muscle Atrophy
- support group for people who take Acetic acid
- support group for people who have Muscle Atrophy
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How can i stop and reverse kenacort caused muscle wasting / atrophy?
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Muscle Wasting, Atrophy Of The Muscles, Hypopigmentation, Atrophy, and takes Kenacort)
I had swelling in my knee in April 2012 from cycling. I went to a doctor who injected Kenacort into my knee to reduce the swelling. In July 2012, I had hypopigmentation of my skin on and around the knee (loss of color). From around August 2012 until now (June 2013) I have been experiencing muscle at ...
More questions for: Acetic acid, Muscle atrophy
More reviews for: Acetic acid, Muscle atrophy
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, B Complex Vitamin for a patient with Muscle Atrophy. The patient has Paresis, Nerve Conduction Studies Abnormal, Fasciculations Of Muscle, Muscle Atrophy
Comments: My right hand started showing problems in late 2005, I was losing mobility (at the age of 30 back then), especially in my thumb, with pronounced fasciculations, without any injury.
I was referred to a neurological clinic. There I did all the neurological exams. MRI both with and without contrast ...
- A study of side effects of Humira for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Muscle Wasting (a decrease in the mass of the muscle)
Comments: Muscle wasting noticable in arms and face after 6 years on Humira but I am also aging and protective of joints in shoulders and elbows so haave had to decrease exercise.
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Klonopin for a patient with Depression, Panic Attack. The patient has Muscle Atrophy
Comments: Very cloudy thinking, bad motor skills and no emotions at all towards others. I also could feel respiratory was slower than normal, which may have contributed to making me so tired all the time.
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Wellbutrin Xl, Cipro for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Joint Stiffness, Appetite - Decreased, Tinnitus, Stomach Upset, Flushing, Nausea, Muscle Atrophy, Stomach Discomfort, Neuropathy
Comments: Lost 36 pounds in 6 weeks. Burning neuropathy on hands feet arms and legs.
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a patient with Bipolar 1. The patient has Muscle Atrophy (a decrease in the mass of the muscle)
Comments: Started noticing my front right mid thigh loosing muscle mass last month. Not sure what to do and if seroquel caused this. I am 35, active , good health overall.
More related studies for: Acetic acid, Muscle atrophy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.