Home > Acetylcysteine > Erectile dysfunction > Acetylcysteine and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Acetylcysteine cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 4,195 people who have side effects while taking Acetylcysteine from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Acetylcysteine and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Acetylcysteine (latest outcomes from 4,247 users) has active ingredients of acetylcysteine. It is often used in cough.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,113 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 4,192 people reported to have side effects when taking Acetylcysteine. Among them, 6 people (0.14%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Acetylcysteine when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Acetylcysteine * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Acetylcysteine * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||60.00% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Acetylcysteine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Restless legs syndrome (3 people, 50.00%)
- Arthritis (3 people, 50.00%)
- Dermatitis herpetiformis (3 people, 50.00%)
- Anaemia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Sinus disorder (3 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cozaar (4 people, 66.67%)
- Celebrex (4 people, 66.67%)
- Manganese (3 people, 50.00%)
- Iodine (3 people, 50.00%)
- Ferrous fumarate (3 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Acetylcysteine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acetylcysteine and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Acetylcysteine
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Acetylcysteine, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
More reviews for: Acetylcysteine, Erectile dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Acetylcysteine (acetylcysteine) is often used for cough. Find out below the conditions Acetylcysteine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Acetylcysteine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Acetylcysteine, Erectile dysfunction
Recent Acetylcysteine related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Acetylcysteine, Erectile dysfunction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (59 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Heart Rate Increased
- Postictal State
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell