Home > Aciphex > Anaphylaxis > Aciphex and Anaphylaxis
Review: could Aciphex cause Anaphylaxis?
We study 11,595 people who have side effects while taking Aciphex from FDA and social media. Among them, 70 have Anaphylaxis. Find out below who they are, when they have Anaphylaxis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Aciphex and have Anaphylaxis >>>
Aciphex (latest outcomes from 12,006 users) has active ingredients of rabeprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death) (latest reports from 109,223 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, asthma, high blood pressure, premedication, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 11,595 people reported to have side effects when taking Aciphex. Among them, 70 people (0.60%) have Anaphylaxis.
Time on Aciphex when people have Anaphylaxis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anaphylaxis when taking Aciphex * :
Age of people who have Anaphylaxis when taking Aciphex * :
Severity of Anaphylaxis when taking Aciphex ** :
How people recovered from Anaphylaxis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (12 people, 17.14%)
- Multiple sclerosis (4 people, 5.71%)
- Diabetes mellitus (3 people, 4.29%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (3 people, 4.29%)
- Skin ulcer (3 people, 4.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyrtec (17 people, 24.29%)
- Diovan (14 people, 20.00%)
- Ativan (13 people, 18.57%)
- Atarax (13 people, 18.57%)
- Dilaudid (12 people, 17.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anaphylaxis while taking Aciphex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Aciphex and have Anaphylaxis
- support group for people who take Aciphex
- support group for people who have Anaphylaxis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I am suffering from gerd, should i continue my pantoprazole medicines of shall i go for surgery.. i have to eat medicine twice a week
I am 26, unmarried & a salesperson, i drive almost 100km a day(4 hours) , i spend most of time sitting in the car or in the office. I have the heartburn issue(GERD) & from last 6 months as consulted by doctor i am taking Pantoprazole medicines. 1 tablet effect last for 3 days. Now should i go ...
- Seizure after an epipen injection
I am allergic to EVERYTHING, so I usually pre-game with benadryl and wait out the uncomfortable side effects, but this time my tongue started swelling up and I was having trouble breathing so I went to an ER. About 5-7 minutes after they injected me in the thigh with an epipen, I was in mid sentence ...
- Is their anyway of reliefing the urge of move pain, in my legs?
I am a 18 year old girl, that recently started having trouble sleeping. I have the urge to move every minute. When i stop moving i get a burning senseation that won't leave till i move my legs again. I experienced it when i was younger around 10 years old and than stopped, and now it has come back i ...
More questions for: Aciphex, Anaphylaxis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Happened to me- allergic reaction to rogaine
Within the first week of usage, I began to have leg cramps, facial swelling, tightness of breath, chest pain, anxiety, and chronic headaches. Even with allergy medicines and aspirin, nothing seemed to help. At first, I felt it was though it was just simple allergies until I woke up one morning with ...
- Cephalexin 500 mg caused allergic reaction
I developed a rash that quickly turned to painful, itchy blistering after taking cephalexin 500mg capsules for only 2 days (the prescription was for 10 days). The rash was on my hands, legs, back, & arms. I was sent by my doctor to the hospital emergency room. diagnosed as an allergic reaction to c ...
- Anaphylactic shock from fish oil
Yes I went into Anaphylactic shock after taking fish oil. It was just a matter of a few minutes when my hands and feet started itching and then my throat closed up. I could not breathe and 911 was called. I spent 4 nights in the hospital, the first 24 hours vomiting and loose bowels. It was the ...
More reviews for: Aciphex, Anaphylaxis
On eHealthMe, Aciphex (rabeprazole sodium) is often used for gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions Aciphex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Aciphex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Aciphex, Anaphylaxis
Recent Aciphex related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Aciphex, Anaphylaxis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (10 seconds ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (24 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (37 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Green Endive
- Gall Bladder Oedema