Aclovate and Musculoskeletal stiffness - from FDA reports
Musculoskeletal stiffness is reported only by a few people who take Aclovate. We study 155 people who have side effects while taking Aclovate from FDA. Among them, 5 have Musculoskeletal stiffness. Find out below who they are, when they have Musculoskeletal stiffness and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 28, 2017
155 people reported to have side effects when taking Aclovate.
Among them, 5 people (3.23%) have Musculoskeletal stiffness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Musculoskeletal stiffness when taking Aclovate *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Musculoskeletal stiffness when taking Aclovate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 60 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (3 people, 60.00%)
- Psoriasis (3 people, 60.00%)
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (2 people, 40.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Protopic (3 people, 60.00%)
- Prednisone (3 people, 60.00%)
- Enbrel (3 people, 60.00%)
- Diprolene (3 people, 60.00%)
- Ambien (3 people, 60.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (5 people, 100.00%)
- Weakness (4 people, 80.00%)
- Dizziness (4 people, 80.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 60.00%)
- Alopecia Areata (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Musculoskeletal stiffness when taking Aclovate?
- Check symptoms - is musculoskeletal stiffness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMusculoskeletal stiffness and drugs with ingredients of alclometasone dipropionate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMusculoskeletal stiffness and Aclovate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Aclovate has active ingredients of alclometasone dipropionate. (latest outcomes from Aclovate 158 users)
Musculoskeletal stiffness (stiffness of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 40,128 Musculoskeletal stiffness patients).