Home > Acyclovir sodium > Abscess - tooth > Acyclovir sodium and Abscess - tooth
Review: could Acyclovir sodium cause Abscess - tooth (Tooth abscess)?
Summary: Abscess - tooth is found among people who take Acyclovir sodium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Aredia, and have Pain.
We study 1,014 people who have side effects while taking Acyclovir sodium from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Abscess - tooth. Find out below who they are, when they have Abscess - tooth and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Acyclovir sodium and have Abscess - tooth >>>
Acyclovir sodium (latest outcomes from 1,018 users) has active ingredients of acyclovir sodium. It is often used in antiviral.
Abscess - tooth
Abscess - tooth (pus that forms inside the teeth or gums) (latest reports from 103,106 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, metastases to bone, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,014 people reported to have side effects when taking Acyclovir sodium. Among them, 10 people (0.99%) have Abscess - Tooth.
Time on Acyclovir sodium when people have Abscess - tooth * :
Gender of people who have Abscess - tooth when taking Acyclovir sodium * :
|Abscess - tooth||58.33%||41.67% |
Age of people who have Abscess - tooth when taking Acyclovir sodium * :
|Abscess - tooth||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||25.00%||41.67% |
Severity of Abscess - tooth when taking Acyclovir sodium ** :
How people recovered from Abscess - tooth ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (6 people, 60.00%)
- Hypomania (4 people, 40.00%)
- Oedema (4 people, 40.00%)
- Multiple myeloma (3 people, 30.00%)
- Reflux gastritis (2 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aredia (9 people, 90.00%)
- Zometa (8 people, 80.00%)
- Coumadin (7 people, 70.00%)
- Xanax (6 people, 60.00%)
- Sertraline hydrochloride (6 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abscess - Tooth while taking Acyclovir Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Acyclovir sodium and have Abscess - Tooth
- support group for people who take Acyclovir sodium
- support group for people who have Abscess - Tooth
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Acyclovir sodium, Abscess - tooth
More reviews for: Acyclovir sodium, Abscess - tooth
- A study of side effects of Multivitamin for a patient with Pregnancy. The patient has Abscess - Tooth (pus that forms inside the teeth or gums)
Comments: I stopped drugs and my severe pain in tooth started to heal gradually though not completly.i was taking it from past 15 days and my tooth pain was so severe that I was suggested to have 4 root canals.i didn't find it wise idea and stopped these vitamin tablets.still I am not completly cured.seeking ...
- A study of side effects of Zovirax for a patient with Genital Herpes. The patient has Genital Discharge, Genital Swelling, Confusion, Loss Of Memory
Comments: Also the genital herpes is active since last 3 years. All tests show active and symptoms active throughout. No drug not Zovirax not Valcivir nothing seems to work on me or suppress the herpes. Whether I take it 5 times a day, thrice or twice it makes no difference. Have been on these medications alt ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, Centrum, Vitamin E, Potassium Chloride, Krill Oil, Zovirax, Calcium, Vitamin C, Dexilant, Simvastatin for a patient with Allergy, Health, Herpes Simplex, Bone Density Decreased, Gumma, Gerd, Diet - Cholesterol. The patient has Muscle Aches, Nausea
Comments: I am allergic to soy, lactose products, and ampellicin. I tried to take Priolesc perscription and face turned red and lips tingled. Tried Zantac and still very nauseated. Took Dexilant and for first week felt good. Now on it for 13 days and a little nauseated with muscle aches. Also seem to hav ...
- A study of side effects of Acyclovir Sodium for a patient with Shingles. The patient has Nystagmus (a condition of involuntary eye movement), Vertigo
Comments: Acyclovir prescribed for shingles on 1996. I do not know specific brand or dosage. Nystagmus appeared after 3rd day. I stopped taking drug after approximately the 7 th day and eye problems subsided within 48 hours. Vertigo and balance problems also declined but never fully ack to normal. As a result ...
- A study of side effects of Humira for a patient with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Tooth Abscess (pus formation in tooth)
Comments: I've been on Humira for 6 weeks now and just developed an abcess in an old root canal that I had when I was 12. I am now 46 years old. The abcess is so deep in the root canal that I will have to have oral surgery to relieve it. I am now on antibiotics and have put the humira on hold.
More related studies for: Acyclovir sodium, Abscess - tooth
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.