Review: could Acyclovir cause Substance abuse (Drug abuse)?
Summary: there is no Substance abuse reported by people who take Acyclovir yet.
We study 554 people who have side effects while taking Acyclovir from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Substance abuse and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Acyclovir and have Substance abuse >>>
Acyclovir has active ingredients of acyclovir. It is often used in herpes simplex. (latest outcomes from 1,302 Acyclovir users)
Substance abuse has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 10,560 Substance abuse patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of acyclovir and substance abuse on
Do you have Substance Abuse while taking Acyclovir?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Acyclovir
- support group for people who have Substance Abuse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Acyclovir for a 29-year old man with Cotard's Syndrome. The patient has Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Acyclovir, Hydroxyzine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 42-year old woman with Herpes Simplex, Bladder Pain, Insomnia, Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent. The patient has Bladder Pain, Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron, Pravastatin Sodium, Acyclovir for a 65-year old woman with Early Dumping Syndrome- Stomach- After Surgery In 2013, High Blood Cholesterol, Keratitis Herpetic. The patient has Ondansetron - Used For Sweating, Rapid Heart Beat, Nausea, Severe Diarrhea About One Half Hour After Eating- This Began After A Nissen Fundoplication Surgery, Pravastatin Used To Control High Cholesterol, Herpes-eye- Ulceration Of Cornea
- A study of side effects of Cocaine Plant for a 26-year old man with Cocaine Abuse. The patient has Cocaine Abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Aralen Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Acyclovir for a 57-year old man with Ostheoarthritis, Bph, Herpes.
Recent Acyclovir related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.