Review: could Adalat cause Sex - orgasmic dysfunction (Orgasmic dysfunction)?
Summary: there is no Sex - orgasmic dysfunction reported by people who take Adalat yet.
We study 12,826 people who have side effects while taking Adalat from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adalat and have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction >>>
Adalat has active ingredients of nifedipine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 12,969 Adalat users)
Sex - orgasmic dysfunction
Sex - orgasmic dysfunction (inability to have orgasm) has been reported by people with depression, erection problems, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, neuralgia. (latest reports from 1,553 Sex - orgasmic dysfunction patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Sex - Orgasmic Dysfunction while taking Adalat?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adalat
- support group for people who have Sex - Orgasmic Dysfunction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Adalat, Diovan, Paxil for a 63-year old woman with Anxiety, Blood Pressurel, Blood Pressure, Depression.
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Lamictal, Latuda, Celexa, Methadone Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr for a 35-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Bipolar 2, Drug Addiction, Anxiety. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of drug interactions between Prempro, Omeprazole Magnesium, Pravastatin Sodium, Benazepril Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman with Anorgasmia, Gerd, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Rozerem, Gabapentin, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine for a 45-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder, Insomnia. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Gabapentin, Apple Cider Vinegar, Terramycin, Turmeric, Vitamin D, Glutamine, Tobrex, Glutamic Acid HCl, Paracetamol, Timolol Maleate, Bimatoprost, Alphagan, Adalat Cc for a 64-year old man with Insomnia, Low Back Pain, Ibs, Eye Infection, Headache, Glaucoma, Hypertension. The patient has Tinnitus
Recent Adalat related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.