Home > Adalat > Sex - orgasmic dysfunction > Adalat and Sex - orgasmic dysfunction
Review: could Adalat cause Sex - orgasmic dysfunction (Orgasmic dysfunction)?
We study 12,824 people who have side effects while taking Adalat from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adalat and have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction >>>
Adalat (latest outcomes from 12,967 users) has active ingredients of nifedipine. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Sex - orgasmic dysfunction
Sex - orgasmic dysfunction (inability to have orgasm) (latest reports from 6,038 patients) has been reported by people with depression, erection problems, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, neuralgia.
On Oct, 28, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Sex - Orgasmic Dysfunction while taking Adalat?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Adalat
- support group for people who have Sex - Orgasmic Dysfunction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take adelat and mavik and wonder why i would be taking 2 high blood meds i am 70 and pretty healthy. had / very small strokes about 4 years ago
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Had High Blood Pressure And High Cholesterol But Neither Extremely High, and takes Lipitor, Adalat, Mavik)
I had 2 very small strokes no after effects, and higher blood pressure and cholesterol but now a in control and wonder about all these drugs I take over a long period of time.
- I had a radical prostatectomy, partial never sparing, one year ago. i suffered total ed , but i now respond to cialis + bimix injection. however, i cannot achieve orgasm.
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Anorgasmia, Lower Back Pain, and takes Modafinil, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Clonazepam, Aleve)
My urologist maintains my inability to achieve orgasm on the drugs I take for lower back pain, central sleep apnea and narcolepsy. But I either was taking the drugs well before my surgery, with no effect on my orgasms or well after my surgery, when I was already anogasmic. In the case of the clonaz ...
- What dosage of metoprolol tartrate can i use to replace 50mg of motoprolol succinate er?
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Sertraline, Nifedipine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Metformin, Potassium Citrate, Allopurinol, Fenofibrate, Simvastatin)
I am currently taking Metoprolol Succinate 50 ER once per day, and I want to switch to Metoprolol Tartrate strictly because it is considerably cheaper. I just need to know the Tartrate equivalency for my Succinate dosage. I believe that it is 25 MG twice per day but I am not sure.
- Does welchol cause hair loss in women?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has IBS, Diverticulosis, High Blood Pressure, Heart Condition, Arthritis, and takes Welchol, Xanax, Coumadin, Adalat)
did not have hair loss until taking Welchol
- Is there an interaction between chromium polynicotinate and synthroid
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Management, Osteoporosis, Hyperthyroidism, A-fib, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Synthroid, Leflunomide, Sulindac, Methotrexate Sodium, Ibandronate Sodium, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Levemir, Digoxin, Procardia Xl, Metoprolol Succinate)
One of the ingredients, chromium polynicotinate, is in Super CitriMax Plus and want to know if it will interact with Synthroid or any of the other medications I listed above?
More questions for: Adalat, Sex - orgasmic dysfunction
More reviews for: Adalat, Sex - orgasmic dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Nifedipine, Candesartan Cilexetil for a patient with Hypertension - Essential. The patient has Preeclampsia
Comments: 1st pregnancy perfect. Second preeclamsia 36 weeks, third preeclampsia 26 weeks, recently lost baby because of preeclampsia 21 weeks. Each pregnancy bp gets higher doesnt resolve. Herbal doctors say marasmas?
- A study of drug interactions between Adalat, Sertraline, Wellbutrin, Lyrica for a patient with Raynaud's Phenomenon, Anxiety, Chronic Pain, Unknown. The patient has Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints
Comments: Anxiety and paranoia are controlled. Night sweats numbness in fingertips. Feels like I can't breath yet oxygen levels are fine and lungs are getting air. Sometimes feel like I will pass out. Forget simple things and cant remember a day sometimes. Drop things occasionally. Ana tests and autoimmune bl ...
- A study of drug interactions between B Complex Vitamin, Sam-E, Nifedipine, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with To Go Along With Sam-e, For Liver Disease, Hypertention. The patient has Hypercalcemia
Comments: Have been on Losartan HCTZ 100/25 for several years for hypertention. Was also taking atenolol 25 mg but my heart rate slowed down so my doctor added procardia xl 30 mg. In a routine blood test my calcium level was 11.3.My DRTSH was 7.63. The doctor ordered a pth and a T3 T4 total T3 and Total T4 ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Xanax, Plaquenil, Norvasc, Synthroid, Tramadol, Gabapentin for a patient with Depression, Anxiety, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Hypothyroidism, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Anorgasmia
Comments: I truly feel the Gabapentin is the culprit, because all the other drugs were the same and once it was added, the symptoms started. It was much later that we added the Prozac and Xanax after tragedy hit our family.
Would going off the Gabapentin help? If so, what's a good alternative for the fibr ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Lisinopril, Nifedipine, Xarelto, Bumetanide, Uloric, Omeprazole, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Librium for a patient with Impotence, Blood Pressure Management, Atrial Fibrillation, Blood Pressure Abnormal, Gout, Stomach Discomfort, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Nervousness. The patient has Impotence
Comments: I have pain in my hands (stinging and burning) and feet are numb and burn sometimes. GP says I have gout and periphal neuropath. Have high blood pressure. Afib is condiered not severe and all my cardiologist recomends is a blood thinner.
MD took me off of lovastatin because he said it was attaching ...
More related studies for: Adalat, Sex - orgasmic dysfunction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.