Adderall 5 and Schizophrenia, paranoid type - from FDA reports
Schizophrenia, paranoid type is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 5. We study 1,096 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 5 from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Schizophrenia, paranoid type. Find out below who they are, when they have Schizophrenia, paranoid type and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Adderall 5 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 5 2,955 users)
Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
Schizophrenia, paranoid type (delusions and auditory hallucinations but relatively normal intellectual functioning and expression of affect) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, schizophrenia, paranoid type, depression, stress and anxiety, sleep disorder (latest reports from 7,151 Schizophrenia, paranoid type patients).
On Feb, 24, 2017
1,096 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 5.
Among them, 3 people (0.27%) have Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type when taking Adderall 5 *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type when taking Adderall 5 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 33.33 %
- 20-29: 66.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (2 people, 66.67%)
- Neurontin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Ambien (2 people, 66.67%)
- Adderall Xr 10 (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Malaise (2 people, 66.67%)
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (2 people, 66.67%)
- Drug Ineffective (2 people, 66.67%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Schizophrenia, paranoid type when taking Adderall 5?
- Check symptoms - is schizophrenia, paranoid type caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Adderall 5a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Schizophrenia, paranoid typeSchizophrenia, paranoid type
Could your condition cause Schizophrenia, paranoid typeSchizophrenia, paranoid type
Can you answer these questions?
I do not want to take meds. My dr. prescribed abilify...too expensive, too many side effects. I might take something for the general anxiety symptoms. I have an intense startle reflex--if someone makes an abrupt noise or walks in the room suddenly, it takes a long time for my heart to slow ...
I had Scarlet Fever when I was four years old. Soon after, I began hallucinating and seeing devils and warewolves walk out of an attic in my bedroom: I'd be sitting up in bed with my eyes open. I had a night and day change from an outgoing girl to a shy girl brought on by a trigger of being ...