Review: could Adderall 10 cause Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency (Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency)?
Summary: there is no Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency reported by people who take Adderall 10 yet.
We study 4,367 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency >>>
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from 4,942 Adderall 10 users)
Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency
Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency (anaemia due to haemolysis, the abnormal breakdown of red blood cells (rbcs), either in the blood vessels (intravascular haemolysis) or elsewhere in the human body (extra vascular) due to g6pd deficiency) has been reported by people with hiv infection, hepatitis c, fever, type 2 diabetes, osteopenia. (latest reports from 132 Anemia - hemolytic due to g6pd deficiency patients)
On Apr, 21, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Anemia - Hemolytic Due To G6pd Deficiency while taking Adderall 10?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Anemia - Hemolytic Due To G6pd Deficiency
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Adderall, Topiramate for a 29-year old woman with Depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Acyclovir for a 45-year old woman with ADHD, Herpes Dermatitis. The patient has Elbow Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Ortho Tri-cyclen, Vigamox, Adderall 20 for a 22-year old woman with Birth Control, Corneal Ulcer, Adhd. The patient has Acne Cystic
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Celexa, Enalapril Maleate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Adderall 30, Plavix, Imdur for a 71-year old man with Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Adhd, Angina - Unstable. The patient has Irritability, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Teeth Brittle
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 10, Keppra, Nuvaring for a 30-year old woman with ADHD, Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy, Birth Control. The patient has Pleuritic Chest Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.