Review: could Adderall 10 cause Backache (Back pain - low)?
Summary: Backache is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 10.
We study 4,367 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Backache. Find out below who they are, when they have Backache and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Backache >>>
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 4,942 Adderall 10 users)
Backache (body pain) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder. (latest reports from 6,405 Backache patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: 4,367 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10. Among them, 3 people (0.07%) have Backache.
Time on Adderall 10 when people have Backache * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Backache when taking Adderall 10 * :
Age of people who have Backache when taking Adderall 10 * :
Severity of Backache when taking Adderall 10 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Backache ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity (2 people, 66.67%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 33.33%)
- Adhd (1 people, 33.33%)
- Panic attack (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Glucosamine (1 people, 33.33%)
- Condroitin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Prozac (1 people, 33.33%)
- Buspar (1 people, 33.33%)
- Alprazolam (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Backache while taking Adderall 10?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Backache
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Backache
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Zyrtec Allergy, Adderall 20 for a 55-year old man with Sinus Congestion, Allergy To Animal, Adhd. The patient has Loss Of Taste, Loss Of Smell
- A study of side effects of Adderall 10 for a 56-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Malabsorption
- A study of side effects of Adderall Xr 30 for a 27-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Proair Hfa, Adderall Xr 30, Effexor Xr, Seroquel Xr for a 23-year old woman with Asthma, Adhd, Bipolar, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Mood Swings
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 21-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Abdominal Pain
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Adderall, Intuniv, Concerta for a 36-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Concerta, Intuniv, Strattera, Vyvanse, Adderall for a 19-year old boy who has Inattentive
- Comparions of Adderall 20, Narcan for a 38-year old woman who has Kif
- Comparions of Adderall for a 49-year old woman who has Contraction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.