Review: could Adderall 10 cause Brain damage?
Summary: Brain damage is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 10.
We study 4,367 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Brain damage and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Brain damage >>>
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from 4,942 Adderall 10 users)
Brain damage has been reported by people with depression, pain, arthritis, ill-defined disorder, back pain. (latest reports from 1,012 Brain damage patients)
On Apr, 16, 2015: 4,367 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Brain Damage.
Time on Adderall 10 when people have Brain damage * :
Gender of people who have Brain damage when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Brain damage||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Brain damage when taking Adderall 10 * :
Severity of Brain damage when taking Adderall 10 ** :
How people recovered from Brain damage ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (1 people, 100.00%)
- Flexeril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Methadone hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Valium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Xyrem (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Brain Damage while taking Adderall 10?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Brain Damage
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Brain Damage
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 10, Keppra, Nuvaring for a 30-year old woman with ADHD, Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy, Birth Control. The patient has Pleuritic Chest Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Adderall 10 for a 25-year old woman with GERD, Add. The patient has Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Arrhythmia
- A study of side effects of Adderall 5 for a 9-year old boy with ADHD. The patient has Rash That Looks Like Ringworm On Extremities, Dr's Have Said It May Be Eczema
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 30-year old man with Major Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 25-year old woman with Depression, Add. The patient has Anxiety
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.