Review: could Adderall 10 cause Chapped lips?
Summary: Chapped lips is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 10.
We study 4,361 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Chapped lips. Find out below who they are, when they have Chapped lips and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Chapped lips >>>
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 4,933 Adderall 10 users)
Chapped lips (cracking, fissuring, and peeling of the skin f lip) has been reported by people with acne, depression, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 1,634 Chapped lips patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 4,361 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10. Among them, 4 people (0.09%) have Chapped Lips.
Time on Adderall 10 when people have Chapped lips * :
Gender of people who have Chapped lips when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Chapped lips||25.00%||75.00% |
Age of people who have Chapped lips when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Chapped lips||0.00%||25.00%||75.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Chapped lips when taking Adderall 10 ** :
How people recovered from Chapped lips ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Oral infection (1 people, 25.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 25.00%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Accutane (3 people, 75.00%)
- Zoloft (2 people, 50.00%)
- Stelazine (1 people, 25.00%)
- Ceftin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Zyprexa (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Adderall 10 and chapped lips on
Do you have Chapped Lips while taking Adderall 10?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Chapped Lips
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Chapped lips
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a 20-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Neck Tightness, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (headache that has characteristics of both a tension headache and a migraine headache), Stomach Discomfort (pain in abdomen), Throat Tightness
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Adderall, Viibryd, Nuvaring, Gabapentin, Protonix for a 31-year old woman with Insomnia, Attention Span, Depression, Birth Control, Restless Leg Syndrome, Gerd. The patient has Nausea, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a 32-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Mydriasis (a dilation of the pupil)
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Wellbutrin Sr, Prilosec Otc, Toprol-xl, Adderall Xr 30 for a 43-year old woman with Anxiety, Depression, Indigestion, High Blood Pressure, Add. The patient has Raynaud's Phenomenon
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Xanax for a 22-year old man with ADD, Anxiety. The patient has Stuffy Nose
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.