Review: could Adderall 10 cause Ejaculation retrograde (Retrograde ejaculation)?
Summary: Ejaculation retrograde is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 10.
We study 4,361 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ejaculation retrograde and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Ejaculation retrograde >>>
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 4,933 Adderall 10 users)
Ejaculation retrograde (retrograde ejaculation occurs when semen enters the bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm) has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, prostatomegaly. (latest reports from 359 Ejaculation retrograde patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 4,361 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Ejaculation Retrograde.
Time on Adderall 10 when people have Ejaculation retrograde * :
Gender of people who have Ejaculation retrograde when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Ejaculation retrograde||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Ejaculation retrograde when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Ejaculation retrograde||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Ejaculation retrograde when taking Adderall 10 ** :
How people recovered from Ejaculation retrograde ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Strattera (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of adderall 10 and ejaculation retrograde on
Do you have Ejaculation Retrograde while taking Adderall 10?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Ejaculation Retrograde
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Ejaculation Retrograde
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Wellbutrin, Adderall Xr 30, Abilify for a 35-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Unipolar Depression, Adhd, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Bipolar Disorder
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a 30-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Wellbutrin Xl, Adderall 5, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Weight Gain, Stress Symptoms, Cystic Acne, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Weight Gain, Tiredness, Recurring Skin Boils
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Adderall for a 27-year old woman with Panic Disorder, Add. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a 44-year old woman with Narcolepsy. The patient has Neck Stiffness, Sneezing, Runny Nose (discharge from nose), High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Hypertension - Renovascular (high blood pressure caused by the kidneys hormonal response to narrowing of the arteries supplying the kidneys), Tension Headaches
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Flonase, Vyvanse, Adderall 30 for a 29-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Adderall, Marijuana, Focalin Xr for a 19-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Fish Oil, Concerta, Intuniv, Vyvanse, Adderall 20 for a 39-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Strattera, Vyvanse, Adderall for a 17-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Melatonin, Adderall 20 for a 29-year old woman who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.