Review: could Adderall 10 cause Ejaculation retrograde (Retrograde ejaculation)?
Summary: Ejaculation retrograde is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 10.
We study 4,367 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ejaculation retrograde and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Ejaculation retrograde >>>
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 4,937 Adderall 10 users)
Ejaculation retrograde (retrograde ejaculation occurs when semen enters the bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm) has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, prostatomegaly. (latest reports from 359 Ejaculation retrograde patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 4,361 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Ejaculation Retrograde.
Time on Adderall 10 when people have Ejaculation retrograde * :
Gender of people who have Ejaculation retrograde when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Ejaculation retrograde||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Ejaculation retrograde when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Ejaculation retrograde||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Ejaculation retrograde when taking Adderall 10 ** :
How people recovered from Ejaculation retrograde ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Strattera (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of adderall 10 and ejaculation retrograde on
Do you have Ejaculation Retrograde while taking Adderall 10?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Ejaculation Retrograde
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Ejaculation Retrograde
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 20, Risperdal for a 22-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Anxiety. The patient has Oculogyric Crisis
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Adderall Xr 30 for a 37-year old man with Depression, Add. The patient has Hair Disorder, Hair Texture Abnormal
- A study of side effects of Adderall 10 for a 37-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Pericarditis
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Xanax, Estazolam, Adderall Xr 20 for a 67-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Sleep Disorder, Adhd.
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Adderall, Amlodipine, Janumet, Benazepril Hydrochloride for a 50-year old man with Arthritis Reactive, Adhd, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.