Review: could Adderall 10 cause Hemolytic anemia due to g6pd deficiency (Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency)?
Summary: there is no Hemolytic anemia due to g6pd deficiency reported by people who take Adderall 10 yet.
We study 4,361 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hemolytic anemia due to g6pd deficiency and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Hemolytic anemia due to g6pd deficiency >>>
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 4,933 Adderall 10 users)
Hemolytic anemia due to g6pd deficiency
Hemolytic anemia due to g6pd deficiency (anaemia resulting from destruction of erythrocytes due to g6pd deficiency) has been reported by people with hiv infection, hepatitis c, fever, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 132 Hemolytic anemia due to g6pd deficiency patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Hemolytic Anemia Due To G6pd Deficiency while taking Adderall 10?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Hemolytic anemia due to g6pd deficiency
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a 20-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Neck Tightness, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (headache that has characteristics of both a tension headache and a migraine headache), Stomach Discomfort (pain in abdomen), Throat Tightness
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Adderall, Viibryd, Nuvaring, Gabapentin, Protonix for a 31-year old woman with Insomnia, Attention Span, Depression, Birth Control, Restless Leg Syndrome, Gerd. The patient has Nausea, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a 32-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Mydriasis (a dilation of the pupil)
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Wellbutrin Sr, Prilosec Otc, Toprol-xl, Adderall Xr 30 for a 43-year old woman with Anxiety, Depression, Indigestion, High Blood Pressure, Add. The patient has Raynaud's Phenomenon
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Xanax for a 22-year old man with ADD, Anxiety. The patient has Stuffy Nose
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.