Review: could Adderall 10 cause Kidney damage (Injury - kidney and ureter)?
Summary: there is no Kidney damage reported by people who take Adderall 10 yet.
We study 4,361 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney damage and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Kidney damage >>>
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 4,933 Adderall 10 users)
Kidney damage has been reported by people with high blood pressure, ear examination, chronic pain, slow heart beat, nasal mucosal disorder. (latest reports from 90 Kidney damage patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of adderall 10 and kidney damage on
Do you have Kidney Damage while taking Adderall 10?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Kidney damage
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Levothyroxine Sodium, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Depression, Hypothyroidism, Add. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Benicar Hct, Celexa, Lamictal for a 63-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Depression, Bipolar. The patient has Kidney Injury
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Crestor, Adderall Xr 30 for a 27-year old woman who has Lower Cholesterol
- Comparions of Lyrica, Flexeril, Adderall 10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Adderall, Phentermine for a 62-year old woman who has Lose Weight
- Comparions of Lyrica, Adderall 30 for a 53-year old man who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.