Review: could Adderall 10 cause Mood stabilizer (Mood swings)?
Summary: Mood stabilizer is found among people who take Adderall 10, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Strattera, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
We study 4,367 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 100 have Mood stabilizer. Find out below who they are, when they have Mood stabilizer and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Mood stabilizer >>>
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 4,942 Adderall 10 users)
Mood stabilizer (an extreme or rapid change in mood) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 24,788 Mood stabilizer patients)
On Apr, 9, 2015: 4,367 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10. Among them, 100 people (2.29%) have Mood Stabilizer.
Time on Adderall 10 when people have Mood stabilizer * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Mood stabilizer||7.14%||21.43%||7.14%||21.43%||35.71%||7.14%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Mood stabilizer when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Mood stabilizer||48.48%||51.52% |
Age of people who have Mood stabilizer when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Mood stabilizer||0.00%||6.45%||41.94%||11.83%||12.90%||11.83%||11.83%||3.23% |
Severity of Mood stabilizer when taking Adderall 10 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Mood stabilizer||0.00%||60.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Mood stabilizer ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Mood stabilizer||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (33 people, 33.00%)
- Depression (16 people, 16.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (11 people, 11.00%)
- Sleep disorder (8 people, 8.00%)
- Anxiety (8 people, 8.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Strattera (29 people, 29.00%)
- Paxil (16 people, 16.00%)
- Wellbutrin (16 people, 16.00%)
- Klonopin (12 people, 12.00%)
- Chantix (12 people, 12.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of adderall 10 and mood stabilizer on
Do you have Mood Stabilizer while taking Adderall 10?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Mood Stabilizer
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Mood Stabilizer
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Adderall 30 for a 27-year old woman with Panic Disorder, Narcolepsy. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Migraine, Pain - Neck, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Zyrtec Allergy, Adderall 20 for a 55-year old man with Sinus Congestion, Allergy To Animal, Adhd. The patient has Loss Of Taste, Loss Of Smell
- A study of side effects of Adderall 10 for a 56-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Malabsorption
- A study of side effects of Adderall Xr 30 for a 27-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Proair Hfa, Adderall Xr 30, Effexor Xr, Seroquel Xr for a 23-year old woman with Asthma, Adhd, Bipolar, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Mood Swings
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Adderall, Vyvanse for a 40-year old woman who has ADD
- Comparions of Adderall 20, Tri-previfem for a 23-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Lo Loestrin Fe, Folic Acid, Adderall Xr 5, Lyrica, Hydrolyzed Collagen for a 26-year old woman who has Skin
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Adderall, Intuniv, Concerta for a 36-year old woman who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.