Review: could Adderall 10 cause Parkinsons (Parkinson's Disease)?
Summary: Parkinsons is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 10.
We study 4,367 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Parkinsons. Find out below who they are, when they have Parkinsons and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Parkinsons >>>
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 4,942 Adderall 10 users)
Parkinsons has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia. (latest reports from 24,130 Parkinsons patients)
On Apr, 14, 2015: 4,367 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10. Among them, 3 people (0.07%) have Parkinsons.
Time on Adderall 10 when people have Parkinsons * :
Gender of people who have Parkinsons when taking Adderall 10 * :
Age of people who have Parkinsons when taking Adderall 10 * :
Severity of Parkinsons when taking Adderall 10 ** :
How people recovered from Parkinsons ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Eructation (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Trazodone hcl (2 people, 66.67%)
- Amlodipine (1 people, 33.33%)
- Baclofen (1 people, 33.33%)
- Tramadol (1 people, 33.33%)
- Fenofibrate (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Parkinsons while taking Adderall 10?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Parkinsons
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Concerta, Adderall Xr 15 for a 43-year old man who has ADD
- Comparions of Adderall, Vyvanse for a 40-year old woman who has ADD
- Comparions of Adderall 20, Tri-previfem for a 23-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Lo Loestrin Fe, Folic Acid, Adderall Xr 5, Lyrica, Hydrolyzed Collagen for a 26-year old woman who has Skin
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.