Review: could Adderall 10 cause Secretory adenoma of pituitary?
Summary: there is no Secretory adenoma of pituitary reported by people who take Adderall 10 yet.
We study 4,361 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Secretory adenoma of pituitary and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Secretory adenoma of pituitary >>>
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 4,933 Adderall 10 users)
Secretory adenoma of pituitary
Secretory adenoma of pituitary (tumour of pituitary gland with discharge) has been reported by people with depression, acromegaly. (latest reports from 13 Secretory adenoma of pituitary patients)
On Feb, 21, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Secretory Adenoma Of Pituitary while taking Adderall 10?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Secretory Adenoma Of Pituitary
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Xanax for a 22-year old man with ADD, Anxiety. The patient has Stuffy Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Lortab, Xanax, Inderal, Zoloft, Adderall for a 29-year old woman with Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Hypertension, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Clonazepam, Lamictal for a 51-year old man with Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Wellbutrin, Adderall Xr 30, Abilify for a 35-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Unipolar Depression, Adhd, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Bipolar Disorder
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a 30-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Chest Pain
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Flonase, Vyvanse, Adderall 30 for a 29-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Adderall, Marijuana, Focalin Xr for a 19-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Fish Oil, Concerta, Intuniv, Vyvanse, Adderall 20 for a 39-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Strattera, Vyvanse, Adderall for a 17-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Melatonin, Adderall 20 for a 29-year old woman who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.