Review: could Adderall 10 cause Secretory adenoma of pituitary?
Summary: there is no Secretory adenoma of pituitary reported by people who take Adderall 10 yet.
We study 4,361 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Secretory adenoma of pituitary and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Secretory adenoma of pituitary >>>
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 4,937 Adderall 10 users)
Secretory adenoma of pituitary
Secretory adenoma of pituitary (tumour of pituitary gland with discharge) has been reported by people with depression, acromegaly. (latest reports from 13 Secretory adenoma of pituitary patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Secretory Adenoma Of Pituitary while taking Adderall 10?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Secretory Adenoma Of Pituitary
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Glipizide, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 46-year old woman with ADHD, Blood Pressure Increased, Diabetic Complication, High Blood Cholesterol.
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 20, Risperdal for a 22-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Anxiety. The patient has Oculogyric Crisis
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Adderall Xr 30 for a 37-year old man with Depression, Add. The patient has Hair Disorder, Hair Texture Abnormal
- A study of side effects of Adderall 10 for a 37-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Pericarditis
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Xanax, Estazolam, Adderall Xr 20 for a 67-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Sleep Disorder, Adhd.
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.