Home > Adderall 10 > Thoracic outlet syndrome > Adderall 10 and Thoracic outlet syndrome
Review: could Adderall 10 cause Thoracic outlet syndrome?
We study 4,345 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Thoracic outlet syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Thoracic outlet syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Thoracic outlet syndrome >>>
Adderall 10 (latest outcomes from 4,916 users) has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Thoracic outlet syndrome
Thoracic outlet syndrome (pain in the arm, shoulder, and neck. it happens when the nerves or blood vessels just below your neck are compressed) (latest reports from 1,284 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, acne, osteopenia.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 4,345 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10. Among them, 9 people (0.21%) have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
Time on Adderall 10 when people have Thoracic outlet syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Thoracic outlet syndrome when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Thoracic outlet syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Thoracic outlet syndrome when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Thoracic outlet syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||87.50%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00% |
Severity of Thoracic outlet syndrome when taking Adderall 10 ** :
How people recovered from Thoracic outlet syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (6 people, 66.67%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (4 people, 44.44%)
- Acne (3 people, 33.33%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nuvaring (5 people, 55.56%)
- Singulair (5 people, 55.56%)
- Allegra (5 people, 55.56%)
- Albuterol (5 people, 55.56%)
- Yasmin (4 people, 44.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome while taking Adderall 10?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I fell into a dought hole now i can not aford my medicne
I HAD TO DROP ONE INS. FOR ANOTHER BECAUSE I COULD NOT AFFORD THE BLUE CROSS AND MED-CARE I WAS PAYING $704 MONTH AND I'M DISABLE ,BUT WE TRYED TO DO THIS BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME I HAD MED-CARE I FELL INTO THE HOLE AND IM STILL PAYING FOR THAT MESS OF $9000 ON A CREDIT CARD. I FOUND THIS NEW INS. TRA ...
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
More questions for: Adderall 10, Thoracic outlet syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Adderall xr 30 mg and peripheral neuropathy
I have been taking adderall xr 30 mg for the past five years, with some breaks. I started showing symptoms of peripheral neuropathy the second year. This year (my 5th year on adderall) has been the worst and most difficult for my peripheral neuropathy. I also suffer from major depressive disorder an ...
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Cardiac arest & adderall 20xr
38 year old mother of four, non smoking, no drugs, 5'6" 135 pounds, active healthy lifestyle, Family History of heart disease, only medications taken we Adderall XR 20 1 time per day from 2007-2009. I w0uld love to take part of any study to find out if the Adderall has any relation to the cardiac ar ...
More reviews for: Adderall 10, Thoracic outlet syndrome
On eHealthMe, Adderall 10 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used for narcolepsy. Find out below the conditions Adderall 10 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Adderall 10 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Adderall 10, Thoracic outlet syndrome
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Adderall 10, Thoracic outlet syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (2 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Cigarette Smoking
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28
- Polygonatum Multiflorum