Review: could Adderall 10 cause Thoracic outlet syndrome?
Summary: Thoracic outlet syndrome is found among people who take Adderall 10, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, also take medication Nuvaring, and have Birth control.
We study 4,367 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Thoracic outlet syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Thoracic outlet syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Thoracic outlet syndrome >>>
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from 4,942 Adderall 10 users)
Thoracic outlet syndrome
Thoracic outlet syndrome (pain in the arm, shoulder, and neck. it happens when the nerves or blood vessels just below your neck are compressed) has been reported by people with birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, acne, osteopenia. (latest reports from 233 Thoracic outlet syndrome patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: 4,367 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10. Among them, 9 people (0.21%) have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
Time on Adderall 10 when people have Thoracic outlet syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Thoracic outlet syndrome when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Thoracic outlet syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Thoracic outlet syndrome when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Thoracic outlet syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||87.50%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00% |
Severity of Thoracic outlet syndrome when taking Adderall 10 ** :
How people recovered from Thoracic outlet syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (6 people, 66.67%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (4 people, 44.44%)
- Acne (3 people, 33.33%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nuvaring (5 people, 55.56%)
- Singulair (5 people, 55.56%)
- Allegra (5 people, 55.56%)
- Albuterol (5 people, 55.56%)
- Yasmin (4 people, 44.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Adderall 10 and thoracic outlet syndrome on
Do you have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome while taking Adderall 10?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Folic Acid, Klonopin, Zanaflex, Lamictal for a 34-year old woman with ADHD, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Eye Pain, Fatigue, Light Sensitivity, Blurred Vision
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 29-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has 4 Hour Energy, Increased Thirst, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness), Feeling Hot, Yeast Infection - Vagina (fungal infection of vagina)
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Celebrex, Adderall 30, Norco for a 34-year old woman with Costochondritis, Inflammation, Adhd And Fatigue From Fibro Fibro Fog, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Fontanelles - Sunken, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Lamotrigine, Adderall for a 38-year old woman with Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Adhd. The patient has Fever
- A study of drug interactions between Advil Pm, Unisom, Adderall 20 for a 46-year old man with Insomnia, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity. The patient has Anal Fissure
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.