Review: could Adderall 10 cause Weight gain (Weight increased)?
We study 4,345 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 180 have Weight gain. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight gain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Weight gain >>>
Adderall 10 (latest outcomes from 4,916 users) has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Weight gain (latest reports from 528,152 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 4,345 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10. Among them, 180 people (4.14%) have Weight Gain.
Time on Adderall 10 when people have Weight gain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Weight gain||44.44%||33.33%||0.00%||11.11%||0.00%||11.11%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Weight gain when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Weight gain||55.44%||44.56% |
Age of people who have Weight gain when taking Adderall 10 * :
|Weight gain||0.00%||8.81%||18.24%||10.69%||11.95%||30.82%||13.84%||5.66% |
Severity of Weight gain when taking Adderall 10 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Weight gain||0.00%||62.50%||25.00%||12.50% |
How people recovered from Weight gain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Weight gain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (49 people, 27.22%)
- Depression (44 people, 24.44%)
- Bipolar disorder (31 people, 17.22%)
- Anxiety (14 people, 7.78%)
- Fibromyalgia (13 people, 7.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (29 people, 16.11%)
- Risperdal (29 people, 16.11%)
- Seroquel (28 people, 15.56%)
- Zyprexa (25 people, 13.89%)
- Abilify (22 people, 12.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Gain while taking Adderall 10?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Weight Gain
- support group for people who take Adderall 10
- support group for people who have Weight Gain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Adderall 10, Weight gain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Adderall xr 30 mg and peripheral neuropathy
I have been taking adderall xr 30 mg for the past five years, with some breaks. I started showing symptoms of peripheral neuropathy the second year. This year (my 5th year on adderall) has been the worst and most difficult for my peripheral neuropathy. I also suffer from major depressive disorder an ...
- Lyrica varied widely
I was prescribed Lyrica for treatment of chronic pain. It was ineffective, but it knocked out the symptoms of interstitial. However, it also caused rapid weight gain (I went from 110 to 130 lbs. in just a few weeks) and my ankles started to swell. The pain doctor advised me to discontinue the dru ...
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
More reviews for: Adderall 10, Weight gain
On eHealthMe, Adderall 10 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions Adderall 10 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Adderall 10 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Klonopin, Effexor Xr, Lamictal, Abilify for a patient with Depression, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Sweating - Excessive, Headache, Akathisia, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Clonazepam, Furosemide, Androderm for a patient with ADHD, Insomnia Depression, Depression/pain, Hypothyroidism, Insomnia Ptsd Anxiety, Ptsd Anxiety Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, Transgendered. The patient has Weight Gain, Metabolic Syndrome, Left Upper Abdomen Pain, Ahedonia, Reversed Circadian Rhythem, Vibration Of Muscles In Left Side, Apathy, No Creativity, Pain In Feet And Hands, Tinnitus, Falls Breaking Bones
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-subq Provera 104, Adderall 10 for a patient with Contraception, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Amenorrhoea, Loss Of Weight, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Hot Flashes, Arthritis, Diarrhea, Migraine, Irregular Periods, Immune System Disorder Nos, Blood Testosterone Abnormal, Ovarian Cyst, Exercise Tolerance Decreased, Breast Enlargement, Infertility Female, Increased Susceptibility To Infections Nos, Insomnia Exacerbated, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Difficulty In Breathing, Loss Of Libido, Premature Menopause, Narcolepsy, Lack Of Concentration, Mood Swings, Personality Change, Hair Loss, Vaginal Discharge
More related studies for: Adderall 10, Weight gain
Recent Adderall 10 related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Adderall 10, Weight gain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Robinul and Dry Mouth
- Bipolar Disorder and Pineal Gland Cyst
- Breathlessness and Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Flutter
Recent user comments
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present ... " (7 hours ago)
- Encephalitis Toxic
- Neonatal Leukaemia
- Vulval Leukoplakia
- Stones Cystine
- Oestriol Increased