Review: could Adderall 20 cause Muscle atrophy?
Summary: Muscle atrophy is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 20.
We study 1,089 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 20 from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Muscle atrophy. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle atrophy and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall 20 and have Muscle atrophy >>>
Adderall 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from 2,092 Adderall 20 users)
Muscle atrophy (a decrease in the mass of the muscle) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 5,638 Muscle atrophy patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 1,089 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 20. Among them, 2 people (0.18%) have Muscle Atrophy.
Time on Adderall 20 when people have Muscle atrophy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle atrophy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Muscle atrophy when taking Adderall 20 * :
|Muscle atrophy||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Muscle atrophy when taking Adderall 20 * :
|Muscle atrophy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Muscle atrophy when taking Adderall 20 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle atrophy||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Muscle atrophy ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Muscle atrophy||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chronic (1 people, 50.00%)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 50.00%)
- Birth control (1 people, 50.00%)
- Seizures (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (1 people, 50.00%)
- Motrin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Duragesic-12 (1 people, 50.00%)
- Xanax (1 people, 50.00%)
- Xifaxan (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Atrophy while taking Adderall 20?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 20 and have Muscle Atrophy
- support group for people who take Adderall 20
- support group for people who have Muscle Atrophy
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Nicorette, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 25, Crestor, Pristiq for a 59-year old woman with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Stop Smoking, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression. The patient has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- A study of drug interactions between Advil, Ambien, Ponstel, Yasmin, Clonazepam, Adderall for a 28-year old woman with Inflammation, Insomnia, Menstrual Cramp Relief, Birth Control, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Add. The patient has Fatigue, Onycholysis
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Levothyroxine Sodium, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Depression, Hypothyroidism, Add. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
Recent Adderall 20 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.