Review: could Adderall 20 cause Neck stiffness (Neck pain)?
Summary: Neck stiffness is found among people who take Adderall 20, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Synthroid, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
We study 1,089 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 20 from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Neck stiffness. Find out below who they are, when they have Neck stiffness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall 20 and have Neck stiffness >>>
Adderall 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 2,101 Adderall 20 users)
Neck stiffness has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 24,458 Neck stiffness patients)
On Mar, 13, 2015: 1,089 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 20. Among them, 7 people (0.64%) have Neck Stiffness.
Time on Adderall 20 when people have Neck stiffness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Neck stiffness||16.67%||0.00%||16.67%||16.67%||33.33%||0.00%||16.67% |
Gender of people who have Neck stiffness when taking Adderall 20 * :
|Neck stiffness||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have Neck stiffness when taking Adderall 20 * :
|Neck stiffness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||42.86%||0.00%||42.86%||0.00% |
Severity of Neck stiffness when taking Adderall 20 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Neck stiffness||0.00%||71.43%||28.57%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Neck stiffness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Neck stiffness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Adhd (4 people, 57.14%)
- Pain (2 people, 28.57%)
- Add (2 people, 28.57%)
- High blood pressure (2 people, 28.57%)
- Vitamin d toxicity (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Synthroid (2 people, 28.57%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 28.57%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (1 people, 14.29%)
- Vitamin b12 (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of adderall 20 and neck stiffness on
Do you have Neck Stiffness while taking Adderall 20?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 20 and have Neck Stiffness
- support group for people who take Adderall 20
- support group for people who have Neck Stiffness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a 47-year old woman with Fatigue. The patient has Anemia - Hemolytic (anaemia due to haemolysis, the abnormal breakdown of red blood cells (rbcs), either in the blood vessels (intravascular haemolysis) or elsewhere in the human body (extra vascular))
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a 28-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age)
- A study of side effects of Adderall Xr 5 for a 52-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage)
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine for a 28-year old woman with Add Inattentive Type, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Repeated Nightmares, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 32-year old woman with ADD, Drug Addiction. The patient has Loss Of Smell, Vaginal Discharge
Recent Adderall 20 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lexapro, Lamotrigine, Nexplanon, Adderall Xr 30 for a 20-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Pristiq, Topamax, Adderall 30, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Addiction
- Comparions of Ephedrine, Adderall for a 43-year old woman who has Fat And Weight Lifting
- Comparions of Celebrex, Adderall 30 for a 54-year old woman who has ADD
- Comparions of Suboxone, Adderall Xr 20, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Chronic Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.