Home > Adderall 30 > Elevated liver enzymes > Adderall 30 and Elevated liver enzymes
Review: could Adderall 30 cause Elevated liver enzymes?
We study 881 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 30 from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Elevated liver enzymes. Find out below who they are, when they have Elevated liver enzymes and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall 30 and have Elevated liver enzymes >>>
Adderall 30 (latest outcomes from 1,534 users) has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Elevated liver enzymes
Elevated liver enzymes (high liver enzymes) (latest reports from 1,241 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 877 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 30. Among them, 2 people (0.23%) have Elevated Liver Enzymes.
Time on Adderall 30 when people have Elevated liver enzymes * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Elevated liver enzymes when taking Adderall 30 * :
|Elevated liver enzymes||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Elevated liver enzymes when taking Adderall 30 * :
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Elevated liver enzymes when taking Adderall 30 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Elevated liver enzymes ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Add (2 people, 100.00%)
- General ill feeling (1 people, 50.00%)
- Blood testosterone decreased (1 people, 50.00%)
- Familial hypercholesterolaemia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vytorin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Calcium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Testosterone cypionate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Gemfibrozil (1 people, 50.00%)
- Fish oil (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Elevated Liver Enzymes while taking Adderall 30?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Adderall 30 and have Elevated Liver Enzymes
- support group for people who take Adderall 30
- support group for people who have Elevated Liver Enzymes
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone tried speed amphetamine with hidrenitis suppurativa?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Hidradenitis Suppurativa, and takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Amphetamine Sulfate)
I have suffered with hs since 2006 with upto 15 abcesses and boils under each arm pit at any one time more so in summer. Early this year i ttied taking speed amphetamine for weight loss as I was having no joy as much as I was trying. Due to me being antidrugs I was reluctant to tske it so kept to a ...
- What can i do to help my wife who is on ambien and sometimes has horrible restless leg syndrome?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has ADD, Restless Leg Syndrome, Insomnia, and takes Adderall, Ambien)
She will take her meds like a hour and a half before actually going to sleep. The Zambian that is and sometimes she has uncontrolled restless leg syndrome. She has to move them a certain way and everything. This last time it lasted a hour and a half. I was just wondering if there is anything I could ...
- I fell into a dought hole now i can not aford my medicne
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Hepatitis C, and takes Amphetamine Salt Combo)
I HAD TO DROP ONE INS. FOR ANOTHER BECAUSE I COULD NOT AFFORD THE BLUE CROSS AND MED-CARE I WAS PAYING $704 MONTH AND I'M DISABLE ,BUT WE TRYED TO DO THIS BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME I HAD MED-CARE I FELL INTO THE HOLE AND IM STILL PAYING FOR THAT MESS OF $9000 ON A CREDIT CARD. I FOUND THIS NEW INS. TRA ...
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Adderall Xr 30, Effexor)
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Adderall Xr 20, Bystolic, Azor)
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
More questions for: Adderall 30, Elevated liver enzymes
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Adderall xr 30 mg and peripheral neuropathy
(Posted by a 19 year old girl who has Peripheral Neuropathy, and takes Adderall Xr 30)
I have been taking adderall xr 30 mg for the past five years, with some breaks. I started showing symptoms of peripheral neuropathy the second year. This year (my 5th year on adderall) has been the worst and most difficult for my peripheral neuropathy. I also suffer from major depressive disorder an ...
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Constipation, Peripheral Neuropathy, Orthostatic Hypotension, Chronic Kidney Disease, and takes Milk Thistle, Zolpidem, Melatonin, Xanax, Adderall 30, Zorvolex)
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Cardiac arest & adderall 20xr
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Cardiomyopathy, Cardiac Arrest, and takes Adderall Xr 20)
38 year old mother of four, non smoking, no drugs, 5'6" 135 pounds, active healthy lifestyle, Family History of heart disease, only medications taken we Adderall XR 20 1 time per day from 2007-2009. I w0uld love to take part of any study to find out if the Adderall has any relation to the cardiac ar ...
- Cymbalta side effects
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Elevated Liver Enzymes, Dark Urine, Itchiness, and takes Cymbalta)
Cymbalta was prescribed in Sep. for pain associated with a total knee replacement which was done in Feb. During a yearly physical exam in April my AST and ALT numbers were 21 and 24. After taking Cymbalta for six days in September I noticed dark urine and immediately quit the Cymbalta. Labs done thr ...
- Olanzepine withdrawal
(Posted by a 61 year old man who has Depression, and takes Adderall, Cymbalta, Zyprexa)
Has been taking Zyprexa 2.5-5mg daily for 10 yrs.Developed metabolic syndrome and subsequently diabetes after 3 years on zyprexa.Has since tried multiple times but unsuccessfully to discontinue zyprexa.Apparent withdrawal sxs include severely depressed moods ,inability to get out of bed,severe weakn ...
More reviews for: Adderall 30, Elevated liver enzymes
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 20, Adderall Xr 30 for a patient with ADD. The patient has
Comments: Been taking Amphetamine Salts, generic of Adderall, (currently 50mg ER-kind of high) for 18 yrs & honestly, could not get through life without it. I have a busier lifestyle than ever these days. I'm a police officer on the overnight shift in a very dangerous area and I have a fiancé with the very ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Adderall Xr 30 for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Add. The patient has
Comments: Been taking Amphetamine Salts, generic of Adderall, (currently 60mg ER-kind of high) for 18 yrs & honestly, could not get through life without it. I have a busier lifestyle than ever these days. I'm a police officer on the overnight shift in a very dangerous area and I have a fiancé with the very ...
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a patient with Atypical Attention Deficit Syndrome. The patient has Myiasis (infestation of the body by the larvae of flies)
Comments: Severe symptoms of myiasis. Seems to quell when not on the drug. Drug coupled with suboxone. Extreme edema in the lower limbs. Extreme esophageal reflux, confirmed by polyps and perforation through esophaduodenomoscopy and colonoscopy. 30 laxatives given prior to surgical exploration to no avail. Di ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Ritalin, Bitter Orange, Ginseng, Panax, Caffeine Anhydrous, Losartan for a patient with Narcolepsy, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Spasms
Comments: ***comments for Modafinil only***
I do not mix my meds. I take only 1 med a day however it is prescribed. The Adderall and or Ritalin only last 3 or 4 hours and it's not worth taking. I've been on the natural supplements all my life and except for occasional kidney discomfort I have been thankful t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Neurontin, Adderall Xr 20, Desipramine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D for a patient with Asthma Exercise Induced, Migraine, Add, Major Depression, Overall Wellness. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Fatigue, Depression
Comments: Increased dreaming and sleepwalking on neurontin. Found it affects me like clockwork. I must take it by 7pm in order to get up by 6am; otherwise I'm too woozy to drive even by 8am. Trying to make sure I took it early enough, I've taken at 6pm, but I wake up at 5am (I'm not a morning person!) like ...
More related studies for: Adderall 30, Elevated liver enzymes
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Vimovo and Insomnia
- Neck Pain and Insomnia
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (4 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (6 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (18 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (3 minutes ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (5 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (14 minutes ago)
- Fluconazole for a 50-year old woman who has Skin Candida (27 minutes ago)
- Prednisolone, Metformin, Sumatriptan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Ocusert Pilo-20, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Celebrex, Tramadol, Naproxen, Nifedipine, Butrans, Plaquenil, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Clonazepam for a 41-year old woman who has Immunosuppressant Drug Level, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Migraine With Aura, Pain And Sleep, Reflux Gastritis, Sjogren's Syndrome, Anxiety, Pain, Reynauds, Graft Rejection, SLE, Myoclonus (31 minutes ago)