Review: could Adderall 30 cause Elevated liver enzymes?
Summary: Elevated liver enzymes is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 30.
We study 910 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 30 from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Elevated liver enzymes. Find out below who they are, when they have Elevated liver enzymes and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall 30 and have Elevated liver enzymes >>>
Adderall 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 1,562 Adderall 30 users)
Elevated liver enzymes
Elevated liver enzymes (high liver enzymes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 303 Elevated liver enzymes patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 906 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 30. Among them, 3 people (0.33%) have Elevated Liver Enzymes.
Time on Adderall 30 when people have Elevated liver enzymes * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33% |
Gender of people who have Elevated liver enzymes when taking Adderall 30 * :
|Elevated liver enzymes||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Elevated liver enzymes when taking Adderall 30 * :
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Elevated liver enzymes when taking Adderall 30 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||33.33% |
How people recovered from Elevated liver enzymes ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Add (2 people, 66.67%)
- Babesiosis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Chronic pain (1 people, 33.33%)
- Neuropathy (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (1 people, 33.33%)
- Neurontin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Armour thyroid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Clonazepam (1 people, 33.33%)
- Oxycontin (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Elevated Liver Enzymes while taking Adderall 30?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall 30 and have Elevated Liver Enzymes
- support group for people who take Adderall 30
- support group for people who have Elevated Liver Enzymes
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a 28-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age)
- A study of side effects of Adderall Xr 5 for a 52-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage)
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine for a 28-year old woman with Add Inattentive Type, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Repeated Nightmares, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 32-year old woman with ADD, Drug Addiction. The patient has Loss Of Smell, Vaginal Discharge
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Nicorette, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 25, Crestor, Pristiq for a 59-year old woman with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Stop Smoking, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression. The patient has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
Recent Adderall 30 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.