Review: could Adderall xr 10 cause Nephrolithiasis (Kidney stones)?
Summary: Nephrolithiasis is reported only by a few people who take Adderall xr 10.
We study 1,114 people who have side effects while taking Adderall xr 10 from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Nephrolithiasis. Find out below who they are, when they have Nephrolithiasis and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall xr 10 and have Nephrolithiasis >>>
Adderall xr 10
Adderall xr 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 1,254 Adderall xr 10 users)
Nephrolithiasis (calculi in the kidneys) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain. (latest reports from 14,361 Nephrolithiasis patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: 1,114 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall xr 10. Among them, 2 people (0.18%) have Nephrolithiasis.
Time on Adderall xr 10 when people have Nephrolithiasis * :
Gender of people who have Nephrolithiasis when taking Adderall xr 10 * :
Age of people who have Nephrolithiasis when taking Adderall xr 10 * :
Severity of Nephrolithiasis when taking Adderall xr 10 ** :
How people recovered from Nephrolithiasis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Adderall xr 10 and nephrolithiasis on
Do you have Nephrolithiasis while taking Adderall Xr 10?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 10 and have Nephrolithiasis
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 10
- support group for people who have Nephrolithiasis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ortho Tri-cyclen, Vigamox, Adderall 20 for a 22-year old woman with Birth Control, Corneal Ulcer, Adhd. The patient has Acne Cystic
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Celexa, Enalapril Maleate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Adderall 30, Plavix, Imdur for a 71-year old man with Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Adhd, Angina - Unstable. The patient has Irritability, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Teeth Brittle
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 10, Keppra, Nuvaring for a 30-year old woman with ADHD, Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy, Birth Control. The patient has Pleuritic Chest Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Adderall 10 for a 25-year old woman with GERD, Add. The patient has Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Arrhythmia
- A study of side effects of Adderall 5 for a 9-year old boy with ADHD. The patient has Rash That Looks Like Ringworm On Extremities, Dr's Have Said It May Be Eczema
Recent Adderall xr 10 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.