Review: could Adderall xr 15 cause Crying?
Summary: Crying is reported only by a few people who take Adderall xr 15.
We study 130 people who have side effects while taking Adderall xr 15 from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Crying. Find out below who they are, when they have Crying and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall xr 15 and have Crying >>>
Adderall xr 15
Adderall xr 15 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 237 Adderall xr 15 users)
Crying has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, multiple sclerosis, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 15,375 Crying patients)
On Mar, 22, 2015: 130 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall xr 15. Among them, 2 people (1.54%) have Crying.
Time on Adderall xr 15 when people have Crying * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Crying when taking Adderall xr 15 * :
Age of people who have Crying when taking Adderall xr 15 * :
Severity of Crying when taking Adderall xr 15 ** :
How people recovered from Crying ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Crying while taking Adderall Xr 15?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 15 and have Crying
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 15
- support group for people who have Crying
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim Ds, Doxycycline Hyclate, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Tri-sprintec, Adderall 10, Adderall 20 for a 24-year old woman with Infection, Pain, Birth Control, Adhd. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Abdominal Cramps, Nausea, Hot Flush
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Multivitamin, Tri-linyah, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Celexa, Adderall 30 for a 31-year old woman with Enteral Nutrition, Birth Control, Hypertension, Ocd, Adhd. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Restless Legs Syndrome
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a 20-year old man with ADHD.
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a 27-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Vomiting Blood
- A study of drug interactions between Tenex, Adderall 20, Prozac for a 45-year old woman with Aggression, Add, Major Depression. The patient has Irritability, Shoulder Pain, Neck Pain
Recent Adderall xr 15 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.