Review: could Adderall xr 25 cause Gas - flatulence?
Summary: Gas - flatulence is reported only by a few people who take Adderall xr 25.
We study 140 people who have side effects while taking Adderall xr 25 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Gas - flatulence and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall xr 25 and have Gas - flatulence >>>
Adderall xr 25
Adderall xr 25 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 280 Adderall xr 25 users)
Gas - flatulence
Gas - flatulence (act of expelling air from the intestine through anus) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 136 Gas - flatulence patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 140 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall xr 25. Among them, 1 people (0.71%) has Gas - Flatulence.
Time on Adderall xr 25 when people have Gas - flatulence * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Gas - flatulence||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Gas - flatulence when taking Adderall xr 25 * :
|Gas - flatulence||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Gas - flatulence when taking Adderall xr 25 * :
|Gas - flatulence||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Gas - flatulence when taking Adderall xr 25 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Gas - flatulence||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Gas - flatulence ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Allergic respiratory disease (1 people, 100.00%)
- Constipation (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gad (1 people, 100.00%)
- Major depressive disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amitiza (1 people, 100.00%)
- Clarinex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Venlafaxine hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lexapro (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of adderall xr 25 and gas - flatulence on
Do you have Gas - Flatulence while taking Adderall Xr 25?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 25 and have Gas - Flatulence
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 25
- support group for people who have Gas - Flatulence
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ortho Tri-cyclen, Vigamox, Adderall 20 for a 22-year old woman with Birth Control, Corneal Ulcer, Adhd. The patient has Acne Cystic
- A study of side effects of Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a 45-year old woman with Low Back Pain. The patient has Flatulence (flatus)
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Celexa, Enalapril Maleate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Adderall 30, Plavix, Imdur for a 71-year old man with Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Adhd, Angina - Unstable. The patient has Irritability, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Teeth Brittle
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 10, Keppra, Nuvaring for a 30-year old woman with ADHD, Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy, Birth Control. The patient has Pleuritic Chest Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Adderall 10 for a 25-year old woman with GERD, Add. The patient has Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Arrhythmia
Recent Adderall xr 25 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.