Review: could Adderall xr 30 cause Self esteem decreased?
Summary: Self esteem decreased is reported only by a few people who take Adderall xr 30.
We study 605 people who have side effects while taking Adderall xr 30 from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Self esteem decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Self esteem decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall xr 30 and have Self esteem decreased >>>
Adderall xr 30
Adderall xr 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 1,097 Adderall xr 30 users)
Self esteem decreased
Self esteem decreased (self worth reduced) has been reported by people with depression, pain, asthma, acne, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 834 Self esteem decreased patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 605 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall xr 30. Among them, 2 people (0.33%) have Self Esteem Decreased.
Time on Adderall xr 30 when people have Self esteem decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Self esteem decreased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Self esteem decreased when taking Adderall xr 30 * :
|Self esteem decreased||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Self esteem decreased when taking Adderall xr 30 * :
|Self esteem decreased||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Self esteem decreased when taking Adderall xr 30 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Self esteem decreased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Self esteem decreased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Self esteem decreased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Tremor - drug-induced (1 people, 50.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety, apprehension, feeling uptight, jitters, stress, stress and anxiety, tension (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Geodon (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 50.00%)
- Valium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lexapro (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Self Esteem Decreased while taking Adderall Xr 30?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 30 and have Self Esteem Decreased
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 30
- support group for people who have Self Esteem Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a 32-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Mydriasis (a dilation of the pupil)
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Wellbutrin Sr, Prilosec Otc, Toprol-xl, Adderall Xr 30 for a 43-year old woman with Anxiety, Depression, Indigestion, High Blood Pressure, Add. The patient has Toe Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Xanax for a 22-year old man with ADD, Anxiety. The patient has Stuffy Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Lortab, Xanax, Inderal, Zoloft, Adderall for a 29-year old woman with Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Hypertension, Depression, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Clonazepam, Lamictal for a 51-year old man with Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing
Recent Adderall xr 30 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lyrica, Adderall 30 for a 53-year old man who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Comparions of Flonase, Vyvanse, Adderall 30 for a 29-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Adderall, Marijuana, Focalin Xr for a 19-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Fish Oil, Concerta, Intuniv, Vyvanse, Adderall 20 for a 39-year old woman who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.