Review: could Adderall xr 30 cause Sex - orgasmic dysfunction (Orgasmic dysfunction)?
Summary: Sex - orgasmic dysfunction is reported only by a few people who take Adderall xr 30.
We study 613 people who have side effects while taking Adderall xr 30 from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall xr 30 and have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction >>>
Adderall xr 30
Adderall Xr 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 1,105 Adderall Xr 30 users)
Sex - orgasmic dysfunction
Sex - orgasmic dysfunction (inability to have orgasm) has been reported by people with depression, erection problems, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, neuralgia. (latest reports from 1,559 Sex - orgasmic dysfunction patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: 613 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall xr 30. Among them, 4 people (0.65%) have Sex - Orgasmic Dysfunction.
Time on Adderall xr 30 when people have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sex - orgasmic dysfunction||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction when taking Adderall xr 30 * :
|Sex - orgasmic dysfunction||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction when taking Adderall xr 30 * :
|Sex - orgasmic dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Sex - orgasmic dysfunction when taking Adderall xr 30 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sex - orgasmic dysfunction||0.00%||25.00%||75.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sex - orgasmic dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sex - orgasmic dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 75.00%)
- Adhd (2 people, 50.00%)
- Overactive bladder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Depression - major (1 people, 25.00%)
- Add (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Bupropion hydrochloride (3 people, 75.00%)
- Wellbutrin sr (1 people, 25.00%)
- Enablex (1 people, 25.00%)
- Celexa (1 people, 25.00%)
- Imitrex (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sex - Orgasmic Dysfunction while taking Adderall Xr 30?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 30 and have Sex - Orgasmic Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 30
- support group for people who have Sex - Orgasmic Dysfunction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Adderall for a 9-year old boy with Anxiety Disorder, Atypical Attention Deficit Syndrome. The patient has Anisocoria
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Sodium, Prilosec, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Adderall for a 40-year old man with Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Ptsd, Add. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Adderall 10 for a 32-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Yellow Skin
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 20, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Famotidine for a 24-year old woman with ADHD, Skin Rash, Acid Reflux. The patient has Weight Gain - Unintentional
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Adderall Xr 25 for a 17-year old girl with Depression - Adolescents, Add. The patient has Nausea
Recent Adderall xr 30 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.