Review: could Adderall xr 30 cause Sex - orgasmic dysfunction (Orgasmic dysfunction)?
Summary: Sex - orgasmic dysfunction is reported only by a few people who take Adderall xr 30.
We study 605 people who have side effects while taking Adderall xr 30 from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall xr 30 and have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction >>>
Adderall xr 30
Adderall xr 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 1,097 Adderall xr 30 users)
Sex - orgasmic dysfunction
Sex - orgasmic dysfunction (inability to have orgasm) has been reported by people with depression, erection problems, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, neuralgia. (latest reports from 1,550 Sex - orgasmic dysfunction patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 605 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall xr 30. Among them, 4 people (0.66%) have Sex - Orgasmic Dysfunction.
Time on Adderall xr 30 when people have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sex - orgasmic dysfunction||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction when taking Adderall xr 30 * :
|Sex - orgasmic dysfunction||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction when taking Adderall xr 30 * :
|Sex - orgasmic dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Sex - orgasmic dysfunction when taking Adderall xr 30 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sex - orgasmic dysfunction||0.00%||25.00%||75.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sex - orgasmic dysfunction ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sex - orgasmic dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 75.00%)
- Adhd (2 people, 50.00%)
- Overactive bladder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Depression - major (1 people, 25.00%)
- Add (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Bupropion hydrochloride (3 people, 75.00%)
- Wellbutrin sr (1 people, 25.00%)
- Enablex (1 people, 25.00%)
- Celexa (1 people, 25.00%)
- Imitrex (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sex - Orgasmic Dysfunction while taking Adderall Xr 30?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 30 and have Sex - Orgasmic Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 30
- support group for people who have Sex - orgasmic dysfunction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Levothyroxine Sodium, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Depression, Hypothyroidism, Add. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
Recent Adderall xr 30 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Crestor, Adderall Xr 30 for a 27-year old woman who has Lower Cholesterol
- Comparions of Lyrica, Flexeril, Adderall 10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Adderall, Phentermine for a 62-year old woman who has Lose Weight
- Comparions of Lyrica, Adderall 30 for a 53-year old man who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.