Review: could Adderall xr 30 cause Stomach pain (Abdominal pain)?
We study 596 people who have side effects while taking Adderall xr 30 from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Stomach pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Stomach pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall xr 30 and have Stomach pain >>>
Adderall xr 30
Adderall xr 30 (latest outcomes from 1,085 users) has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Stomach Pain (latest reports from 617,372 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, pain, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 596 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall xr 30. Among them, 5 people (0.84%) have Stomach Pain.
Time on Adderall xr 30 when people have Stomach pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Stomach pain||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Stomach pain when taking Adderall xr 30 * :
|Stomach pain||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Stomach pain when taking Adderall xr 30 * :
|Stomach pain||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Stomach pain when taking Adderall xr 30 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Stomach pain||25.00%||25.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Stomach pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Stomach pain||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 40.00%)
- Add (2 people, 40.00%)
- Vomiting (1 people, 20.00%)
- Tachycardia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Endometriosis (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (2 people, 40.00%)
- Adderall 30 (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lovaza (1 people, 20.00%)
- Fenofibrate (1 people, 20.00%)
- Metoprolol succinate (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stomach Pain while taking Adderall Xr 30?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 30 and have Stomach Pain
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 30
- support group for people who have Stomach Pain
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Adderall xr 30, Stomach pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Adderall xr 30 mg and peripheral neuropathy
I have been taking adderall xr 30 mg for the past five years, with some breaks. I started showing symptoms of peripheral neuropathy the second year. This year (my 5th year on adderall) has been the worst and most difficult for my peripheral neuropathy. I also suffer from major depressive disorder an ...
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
More reviews for: Adderall xr 30, Stomach pain
On eHealthMe, Adderall Xr 30 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions Adderall Xr 30 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Adderall Xr 30 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Glucosamine, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Adderall 10 for a patient with Joint Stiffness, Vitamin D Toxicity, Depression. The patient has Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Zyprexa, Xanax, Ondansetron, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Vicodin, Adderall Xr 30, Adderall 30, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Depakote for a patient with Bipolar, Anxiety Disorder, Arnold-chiari Malformation, Endometriosis, Add. The patient has Orthostatic Intolerance, Chills, Fever, Photosensitivity Reaction, Dehydration, Numbness And Tingling, Arnold-chiari Malformation, Pain - Joints, Muscle Pain, Dizziness, Vertigo, Hallucination, Visual, Abdominal Pain, Swelling In The Abdomen, Swelling Face, Nausea
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Stomach Pain
More related studies for: Adderall xr 30, Stomach pain
Recent Adderall xr 30 related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Adderall xr 30, Stomach pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.