Review: could Adderall xr 30 cause Stomach pain (Abdominal pain)?
Summary: Stomach pain is found among people who take Adderall xr 30, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Adderall 30, and have Bipolar disorder.
We study 613 people who have side effects while taking Adderall xr 30 from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Stomach pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Stomach pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall xr 30 and have Stomach pain >>>
Adderall xr 30
Adderall xr 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 1,103 Adderall xr 30 users)
Stomach pain has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, depression. (latest reports from 78,069 Stomach pain patients)
On Apr, 10, 2015: 613 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall xr 30. Among them, 6 people (0.98%) have Stomach Pain.
Time on Adderall xr 30 when people have Stomach pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Stomach pain||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00%||20.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Stomach pain when taking Adderall xr 30 * :
|Stomach pain||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who have Stomach pain when taking Adderall xr 30 * :
|Stomach pain||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||33.33%||16.67%||16.67%||16.67%||0.00% |
Severity of Stomach pain when taking Adderall xr 30 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Stomach pain||20.00%||40.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Stomach pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Stomach pain||0.00%||25.00%||75.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 33.33%)
- Add (2 people, 33.33%)
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (1 people, 16.67%)
- Diarrhea (1 people, 16.67%)
- Vomiting (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Adderall 30 (2 people, 33.33%)
- Xanax (2 people, 33.33%)
- Depakote (1 people, 16.67%)
- Fenofibrate (1 people, 16.67%)
- Crestor (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stomach Pain while taking Adderall Xr 30?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 30 and have Stomach Pain
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 30
- support group for people who have Stomach Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Adderall xr 30 related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Concerta, Adderall Xr 15 for a 43-year old man who has ADD
- Comparions of Adderall, Vyvanse for a 40-year old woman who has ADD
- Comparions of Adderall 20, Tri-previfem for a 23-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Lo Loestrin Fe, Folic Acid, Adderall Xr 5, Lyrica, Hydrolyzed Collagen for a 26-year old woman who has Skin
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.