Review: could Adderall xr 30 cause Stomach pain (Abdominal pain)?
Summary: Stomach pain is reported only by a few people who take Adderall xr 30.
We study 611 people who have side effects while taking Adderall xr 30 from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Stomach pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Stomach pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall xr 30 and have Stomach pain >>>
Adderall xr 30
Adderall xr 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 1,101 Adderall xr 30 users)
Stomach pain has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, depression. (latest reports from 78,069 Stomach pain patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 611 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall xr 30. Among them, 5 people (0.82%) have Stomach Pain.
Time on Adderall xr 30 when people have Stomach pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Stomach pain||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Stomach pain when taking Adderall xr 30 * :
|Stomach pain||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Stomach pain when taking Adderall xr 30 * :
|Stomach pain||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Stomach pain when taking Adderall xr 30 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Stomach pain||25.00%||25.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Stomach pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Stomach pain||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 40.00%)
- Add (2 people, 40.00%)
- Vomiting (1 people, 20.00%)
- Tachycardia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Endometriosis (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (2 people, 40.00%)
- Adderall 30 (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lovaza (1 people, 20.00%)
- Fenofibrate (1 people, 20.00%)
- Metoprolol succinate (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stomach Pain while taking Adderall Xr 30?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 30 and have Stomach Pain
- support group for people who take Adderall xr 30
- support group for people who have Stomach Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 32-year old woman with ADD, Drug Addiction. The patient has Loss Of Smell, Vaginal Discharge
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Nicorette, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 25, Crestor, Pristiq for a 59-year old woman with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Stop Smoking, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression. The patient has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- A study of drug interactions between Advil, Ambien, Ponstel, Yasmin, Clonazepam, Adderall for a 28-year old woman with Inflammation, Insomnia, Menstrual Cramp Relief, Birth Control, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Add. The patient has Fatigue, Onycholysis
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 34-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Levothyroxine Sodium, Adderall Xr 30 for a 40-year old woman with Depression, Hypothyroidism, Add. The patient has Fatigue
Recent Adderall xr 30 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.