Adderall 10 and Chapped lips - from FDA reports
Chapped lips is reported only by a few people who take Adderall 10. We study 3,975 people who have side effects while taking Adderall 10 from FDA. Among them, 4 have Chapped lips. Find out below who they are, when they have Chapped lips and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
3,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10.
Among them, 4 people (0.1%) have Chapped lips
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Chapped lips when taking Adderall 10 *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Chapped lips when taking Adderall 10 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 25 %
- 10-19: 75 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Oral Infection (1 person, 25.00%)
- Convulsion (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Accutane (3 people, 75.00%)
- Zoloft (2 people, 50.00%)
- Zyprexa (1 person, 25.00%)
- Stelazine (1 person, 25.00%)
- Lamotrigine (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Suicidal Ideation (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nosebleed (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nervousness (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lip Sloughing (2 people, 50.00%)
- Homicidal Ideation (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Chapped lips when taking Adderall 10?
- Check symptoms - is chapped lips caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsChapped lips and drugs with ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeChapped lips and Adderall 10 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 10 5,094 users)
Chapped lips (cracking, fissuring, and peeling of the skin f lip) has been reported by people with acne, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 2,842 Chapped lips patients).
Browse all side effects of Adderall 10a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Chapped lipsChapped lips
Could your condition cause Chapped lipsChapped lips
What would happen?
Questions to the study
It's odd. The type of chapped lips from the cold are different from the chapped lips associated with my gout. The main difference is that I still have feeling across my lips; whereas, the chapped lips associated with weather and cold can leave my lips without feeling. This is something I ...
User reviews to the study
I started taking ranitidine on last week thursday for acid reflux, but on this week tuesday i notice some painful swelling in my lips.But i ignored it and bought some lip balm and on this thursday i started feeling tigling in my lips.And they were tender so i put more lip balm on with my lips ...
Hello folks. I'm currently taking 20 mg of Adderall--love it; it really gets me focused and happy when I start my day at 5:am (early riser) with coffee, Danish, and jazz on my radio. I tried Prozac and it made me sick to my stomach, so I notified my psychiatrist that I was stopping it. We'll ...