Adderall 10 and Coma - from FDA reports
Coma is found among people who take Adderall 10, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Seroquel, and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Coma with Adderall 10. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,975 people who have side effects when taking Adderall 10 from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
3,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10.
Among them, 18 people (0.45%) have Coma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Adderall 10 when people have Coma *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Coma when taking Adderall 10 *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Coma when taking Adderall 10 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 13.33 %
- 10-19: 40.0 %
- 20-29: 20.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 6.67 %
- 50-59: 20.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (3 people, 16.67%)
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome (3 people, 16.67%)
- Quit Smoking (3 people, 16.67%)
- Muscle Spasms (3 people, 16.67%)
- Diabetes (3 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (6 people, 33.33%)
- Lexapro (4 people, 22.22%)
- Risperdal (3 people, 16.67%)
- Premarin (3 people, 16.67%)
- Glyburide (3 people, 16.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection (3 people, 16.67%)
- Memory Loss (3 people, 16.67%)
- Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped (3 people, 16.67%)
- Arterial Occlusive Disease (3 people, 16.67%)
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (2 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Coma when taking Adderall 10?
- Check symptoms - is coma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsComa and drugs with ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeComa and Adderall 10 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 10 5,094 users)
Coma (state of unconsciousness lasting more than six hours) has been reported by people with pain, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes (latest reports from 32,727 Coma patients).
Browse all side effects of Adderall 10a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ComaComa
Could your condition cause ComaComa
What would happen?
Questions to the study
iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
User reviews to the study
Hello folks. I'm currently taking 20 mg of Adderall--love it; it really gets me focused and happy when I start my day at 5:am (early riser) with coffee, Danish, and jazz on my radio. I tried Prozac and it made me sick to my stomach, so I notified my psychiatrist that I was stopping it. We'll ...
I am a singer and abut 8 months after taking adderall XR I started experiencing hoarseness and TMJ like symptoms with ear popping on just one side. Does anyone have a remedy? I have lost all octave range and sometimes have nothing but gravel in my voice.