Adderall 10 and Mood stabilizer - from FDA reports
Mood stabilizer is found among people who take Adderall 10, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Strattera, and have Quit smoking. This review analyzes which people have Mood stabilizer with Adderall 10. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,975 people who have side effects when taking Adderall 10 from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 17, 2017
3,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10.
Among them, 95 people (2.39%) have Mood stabilizer
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Adderall 10 when people have Mood stabilizer *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 22.22 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.11 %
- 1 - 2 years: 11.11 %
- 2 - 5 years: 55.56 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Mood stabilizer when taking Adderall 10 *:
- female: 45.16 %
- male: 54.84 %
Age of people who have Mood stabilizer when taking Adderall 10 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 6.9 %
- 10-19: 44.83 %
- 20-29: 9.2 %
- 30-39: 11.49 %
- 40-49: 11.49 %
- 50-59: 12.64 %
- 60+: 3.45 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Quit Smoking (11 people, 11.58%)
- Stress And Anxiety (8 people, 8.42%)
- Sleep Disorder (7 people, 7.37%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (6 people, 6.32%)
- Lichen Sclerosus (5 people, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Strattera (28 people, 29.47%)
- Paxil (16 people, 16.84%)
- Wellbutrin (15 people, 15.79%)
- Klonopin (12 people, 12.63%)
- Chantix (12 people, 12.63%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (26 people, 27.37%)
- Insomnia (24 people, 25.26%)
- Irritability (23 people, 24.21%)
- Suicidal Ideation (22 people, 23.16%)
- Headache (19 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Mood stabilizer when taking Adderall 10?
- Check symptoms - is mood stabilizer caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMood stabilizer and drugs with ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMood stabilizer and Adderall 10 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 10 5,094 users)
Mood stabilizer has been reported by people with depression, birth control, quit smoking, pain (latest reports from 43,338 Mood stabilizer patients).
Browse all side effects of Adderall 10a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Mood stabilizerMood stabilizer
Could your condition cause Mood stabilizerMood stabilizer
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Hello folks. I'm currently taking 20 mg of Adderall--love it; it really gets me focused and happy when I start my day at 5:am (early riser) with coffee, Danish, and jazz on my radio. I tried Prozac and it made me sick to my stomach, so I notified my psychiatrist that I was stopping it. We'll ...
Hi. My name is Christy. My husband has diabetes type 2 and was recently put on janumet. He is NOT the same person. He is usually VERY fun loving, positive, a family jokester and just never gets mad or blows up for minor things. I noticed his personality seemed so different a couple of days ...
I took Plan B one step 5 and ago and for the last 4 days I've felt terrible emotionally. I'm grateful that I don't have any physical symptoms but at the same time I'm really upset and want his to be over soon. I don't want to tell my friends I took the medication so I feel pretty alone.