Adderall 10 and Muscle atrophy - from FDA reports
Muscle atrophy is found among people who take Adderall 10, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Lipitor, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Muscle atrophy with Adderall 10. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,975 people who have side effects when taking Adderall 10 from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 27, 2017
3,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall 10.
Among them, 13 people (0.33%) have Muscle atrophy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Muscle atrophy when taking Adderall 10 *:
- female: 53.85 %
- male: 46.15 %
Age of people who have Muscle atrophy when taking Adderall 10 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 15.38 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 46.15 %
- 60+: 23.08 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (5 people, 38.46%)
- Restless Leg Syndrome (3 people, 23.08%)
- Preventive Health Care (3 people, 23.08%)
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorder (3 people, 23.08%)
- Arthritis (3 people, 23.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor (5 people, 38.46%)
- Requip (4 people, 30.77%)
- Rutoside (3 people, 23.08%)
- Magnesium (3 people, 23.08%)
- Lithium Carbonate (3 people, 23.08%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (8 people, 61.54%)
- Fatigue (6 people, 46.15%)
- Dizziness (6 people, 46.15%)
- Tremor (5 people, 38.46%)
- Nausea (5 people, 38.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Muscle atrophy when taking Adderall 10?
- Check symptoms - is muscle atrophy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMuscle atrophy and drugs with ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMuscle atrophy and Adderall 10 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 10 5,094 users)
Muscle atrophy (a decrease in the mass of the muscle) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 8,692 Muscle atrophy patients).
Browse all side effects of Adderall 10a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Muscle atrophyMuscle atrophy
Could your condition cause Muscle atrophyMuscle atrophy
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Hello folks. I'm currently taking 20 mg of Adderall--love it; it really gets me focused and happy when I start my day at 5:am (early riser) with coffee, Danish, and jazz on my radio. I tried Prozac and it made me sick to my stomach, so I notified my psychiatrist that I was stopping it. We'll ...
Hi. Just found this by accident. Been on Topamax for 8 mths now (migraines). Have lost 40 pounds. A few weeks ago I took a close look at myself and realized that most of what I've lost looks like it's muscle mass that's gone. I realize that we all lose muscle as we age (I'm 65) but this ...
Worried about muscle atrophy. I have been on Afinitor (5mg) about 8 months and I am having very bad muscle atrophy. Will I eventually become debilitated completely. I also taking 130 mg. Lanreotide shot ever 28 days
After being on Cipro for a month now experiencing significant muscle loss. Looking for any suggestions as to what has helped others. Also looking for any published papers regarding the cipro family of drugs and muscle wasting. Thanks