Home > Adderall > Acid reflux > Adderall and Acid reflux
Review: could Adderall cause Acid reflux (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
Summary: Acid reflux is found among people who take Adderall, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Adderall 20, and have Adhd.
We study 11,151 people who have side effects while taking Adderall from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Acid reflux. Find out below who they are, when they have Acid reflux and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall and have Acid reflux >>>
Adderall (latest outcomes from 16,807 users) has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) (latest reports from 46,240 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 11,103 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall. Among them, 18 people (0.16%) have Acid Reflux.
Time on Adderall when people have Acid reflux * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Acid reflux||0.00%||37.50%||25.00%||12.50%||6.25%||18.75%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Acid reflux when taking Adderall * :
|Acid reflux||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who have Acid reflux when taking Adderall * :
|Acid reflux||0.00%||5.56%||5.56%||22.22%||22.22%||33.33%||11.11%||0.00% |
Severity of Acid reflux when taking Adderall ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Acid reflux||7.14%||50.00%||28.57%||14.29% |
How people recovered from Acid reflux ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Acid reflux||0.00%||42.86%||57.14% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Adhd (8 people, 44.44%)
- Anxiety disorder (6 people, 33.33%)
- Acid reflux (4 people, 22.22%)
- Depression (3 people, 16.67%)
- Add (3 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Adderall 20 (7 people, 38.89%)
- Ranitidine (4 people, 22.22%)
- Xanax (4 people, 22.22%)
- Adderall xr 30 (3 people, 16.67%)
- Adderall xr 10 (2 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acid Reflux while taking Adderall?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Adderall and have Acid Reflux
- support group for people who take Adderall
- support group for people who have Acid Reflux
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone tried speed amphetamine with hidrenitis suppurativa?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Hidradenitis Suppurativa, and takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Amphetamine Sulfate)
I have suffered with hs since 2006 with upto 15 abcesses and boils under each arm pit at any one time more so in summer. Early this year i ttied taking speed amphetamine for weight loss as I was having no joy as much as I was trying. Due to me being antidrugs I was reluctant to tske it so kept to a ...
- Cymbalta r/t autonomic neuropathy
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Stomach Pains, GERD, Fatique, Constipation, Dizzness, Early Satiety)
losartan 20 mg
tired all the time, dizziness, chronic constipation, stomach pains, pins and needles, diabetic type 2 hx alcoholism resolved, gerd, early satiety
- What can i do to help my wife who is on ambien and sometimes has horrible restless leg syndrome?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has ADD, Restless Leg Syndrome, Insomnia, and takes Adderall, Ambien)
She will take her meds like a hour and a half before actually going to sleep. The Zambian that is and sometimes she has uncontrolled restless leg syndrome. She has to move them a certain way and everything. This last time it lasted a hour and a half. I was just wondering if there is anything I could ...
- I was jut diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis. i called my doctor's office today to ask what otc pain reliever i could take for joint pain. the nurse said i should take only tylenol. is this correct?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has GERD, Autoimmune Hepatitis, and takes Protonix)
Information on the web says Tylenol is known to cause autoimmune hepatitis. I am concerned that my doctor's nurse had instructed me to take it. I was hoping it would be safe to take Alive.
- How many people suffered by gastro intestianal upset by taking paliperidone palmitate?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has GERD, and takes Invega Sustenna)
paliperidone and antacid combonation used??
can anybody tell these combination is apprpriate to take??
details about palaiperidone palmita?
advere effects of paliperidone palmitate?
More questions for: Adderall, Acid reflux
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has REFLUX, LOSS OF VOICE, Now Diagnosed With DES, LRP, DYSPHONIA, and takes HCTZ, Clindamycin)
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice ...
- Nexium improves my constipation
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Constipation, GERD, and takes Lyrica, Methadone Hydrochloride, Lipitor)
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Adderall xr 30 mg and peripheral neuropathy
(Posted by a 19 year old girl who has Peripheral Neuropathy, and takes Adderall Xr 30)
I have been taking adderall xr 30 mg for the past five years, with some breaks. I started showing symptoms of peripheral neuropathy the second year. This year (my 5th year on adderall) has been the worst and most difficult for my peripheral neuropathy. I also suffer from major depressive disorder an ...
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Heartburn, Nausea, Heart Palpitations)
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Constipation, Peripheral Neuropathy, Orthostatic Hypotension, Chronic Kidney Disease, and takes Milk Thistle, Zolpidem, Melatonin, Xanax, Adderall 30, Zorvolex)
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
More reviews for: Adderall, Acid reflux
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Mucinex for a patient with Sinus Pain. The patient has Heartburn (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus)
Comments: just took tablets twice and burned stomach both times
- A study of drug interactions between Plaquenil, Adderall, Xanax, Luvox, Effexor for a patient with Autoimmune Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, Chronic Depression. The patient has Dactylitis
Comments: Aches all over
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a patient with ADD. The patient has Eosinophils
Comments: What is the percentage or count that eosiniphils could increase while taking Adderall 20 for my ADD.
Thanks much for any information you can provide me.
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a patient with 20mg. The patient has Rash (redness)
Comments: rosacea worse after adderall wears off
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a patient with ADD. The patient has Folliculitis (infection of hair root)
Comments: I have been on two different ATB and prednisone twice for sinus infection recently, have had swollen lymph nodes, and severe scalp pain with hair loss. I don't really think it is related to the medication but I am exploring every option. I have now noticed small, extremely painful bumps on scalp. I ...
More related studies for: Adderall, Acid reflux
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Muscle Weakness and Finasteride
- Zopiclone and Cocaine Abuse
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (18 hours ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (1 day ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (13 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (16 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (21 hours ago)