Adderall and Impotence - from FDA reports
Impotence is found among people who take Adderall, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Wellbutrin, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. This review analyzes which people have Impotence with Adderall. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21,330 people who have side effects when taking Adderall from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 24, 2017
21,330 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall.
Among them, 78 people (0.37%) have Impotence
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Adderall when people have Impotence *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 10 %
- 6 - 12 months: 30 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 20 %
- 5 - 10 years: 20 %
- 10+ years: 20 %
Gender of people who have Impotence when taking Adderall *:
- female: 9.21 %
- male: 90.79 %
Age of people who have Impotence when taking Adderall *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.64 %
- 20-29: 10.91 %
- 30-39: 20.0 %
- 40-49: 25.45 %
- 50-59: 23.64 %
- 60+: 16.36 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (28 people, 35.90%)
- Depression (18 people, 23.08%)
- Stress And Anxiety (10 people, 12.82%)
- Sleep Disorder (10 people, 12.82%)
- Insomnia (9 people, 11.54%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin (14 people, 17.95%)
- Seroquel (11 people, 14.10%)
- Zoloft (10 people, 12.82%)
- Propecia (9 people, 11.54%)
- Cymbalta (9 people, 11.54%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (30 people, 38.46%)
- Depression (26 people, 33.33%)
- Dizziness (17 people, 21.79%)
- Nausea (16 people, 20.51%)
- Fatigue (16 people, 20.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Impotence when taking Adderall?
Adderall has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 31,649 users)
Impotence (powerlessness) has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 51,201 Impotence patients).