Home > Adderall > Lower cholesterol > Adderall and Lower cholesterol
Review: could Adderall cause Lower cholesterol (High Blood Cholesterol)?
We study 11,151 people who have side effects while taking Adderall from FDA and social media. Among them, 88 have Lower cholesterol. Find out below who they are, when they have Lower cholesterol and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall and have Lower cholesterol >>>
Adderall (latest outcomes from 16,756 users) has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Lower cholesterol (latest reports from 454,620 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 11,151 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall. Among them, 88 people (0.79%) have Lower Cholesterol.
Time on Adderall when people have Lower cholesterol * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lower cholesterol||25.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Lower cholesterol when taking Adderall * :
|Lower cholesterol||65.08%||34.92% |
Age of people who have Lower cholesterol when taking Adderall * :
|Lower cholesterol||0.00%||0.00%||35.40%||9.73%||19.47%||17.70%||15.93%||1.77% |
Severity of Lower cholesterol when taking Adderall ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lower cholesterol||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Lower cholesterol ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lower cholesterol||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (19 people, 21.59%)
- Acne (14 people, 15.91%)
- Depression (13 people, 14.77%)
- Bipolar disorder (11 people, 12.50%)
- Lichen sclerosus (10 people, 11.36%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Adderall 10 (85 people, 96.59%)
- Accutane (58 people, 65.91%)
- Celexa (51 people, 57.95%)
- Adderall xr 10 (30 people, 34.09%)
- Amnesteem (30 people, 34.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lower Cholesterol while taking Adderall?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Adderall and have Lower Cholesterol
- support group for people who take Adderall
- support group for people who have Lower Cholesterol
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Adderall, Lower cholesterol
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Adderall xr 30 mg and peripheral neuropathy
I have been taking adderall xr 30 mg for the past five years, with some breaks. I started showing symptoms of peripheral neuropathy the second year. This year (my 5th year on adderall) has been the worst and most difficult for my peripheral neuropathy. I also suffer from major depressive disorder an ...
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
More reviews for: Adderall, Lower cholesterol
On eHealthMe, Adderall (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions Adderall is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Adderall used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Zolpidem Tartrate, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Lipitor, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Avodart, Viibryd, Adderall 20, Vyvanse for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Depressed Level Of Consciousness, Ldl/hdl Ratio, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Male Pattern Baldness, Major Depressive Disorder, Add. The patient has Hdl, Ldl/hdl Ratio
More related studies for: Adderall, Lower cholesterol
Recent Adderall related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Adderall, Lower cholesterol
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (2 hours ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Goji Berry
- Minocycline Hydrochloride