Review: could Adderall cause Poor peripheral circulation?
Summary: Poor peripheral circulation is found among people who take Adderall, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Adderall 10, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
We study 11,350 people who have side effects while taking Adderall from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Poor peripheral circulation. Find out below who they are, when they have Poor peripheral circulation and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall and have Poor peripheral circulation >>>
Adderall has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 17,011 Adderall users)
Poor peripheral circulation
Poor peripheral circulation has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 2,189 Poor peripheral circulation patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 11,350 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall. Among them, 11 people (0.10%) have Poor Peripheral Circulation.
Time on Adderall when people have Poor peripheral circulation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Poor peripheral circulation||16.67%||16.67%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Poor peripheral circulation when taking Adderall * :
|Poor peripheral circulation||69.23%||30.77% |
Age of people who have Poor peripheral circulation when taking Adderall * :
|Poor peripheral circulation||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||50.00%||10.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Poor peripheral circulation when taking Adderall ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Poor peripheral circulation||33.33%||16.67%||33.33%||16.67% |
How people recovered from Poor peripheral circulation ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Poor peripheral circulation||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (5 people, 45.45%)
- Add (3 people, 27.27%)
- Adhd (2 people, 18.18%)
- Tension headaches (1 people, 9.09%)
- Blood potassium abnormal (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Adderall 10 (7 people, 63.64%)
- Adderall xr 10 (4 people, 36.36%)
- Soma (3 people, 27.27%)
- Strattera (3 people, 27.27%)
- Clonazepam (3 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of adderall and poor peripheral circulation on
Do you have Poor Peripheral Circulation while taking Adderall?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall and have Poor Peripheral Circulation
- support group for people who take Adderall
- support group for people who have Poor Peripheral Circulation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Adderall 30 for a 27-year old woman with Panic Disorder, Narcolepsy. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Migraine, Pain - Neck, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Zyrtec Allergy, Adderall 20 for a 55-year old man with Sinus Congestion, Allergy To Animal, Adhd. The patient has Loss Of Taste, Loss Of Smell
- A study of side effects of Adderall 10 for a 56-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Malabsorption
- A study of side effects of Adderall Xr 30 for a 27-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Proair Hfa, Adderall Xr 30, Effexor Xr, Seroquel Xr for a 23-year old woman with Asthma, Adhd, Bipolar, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Mood Swings
Recent Adderall related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Adderall, Vyvanse for a 40-year old woman who has ADD
- Comparions of Adderall 20, Tri-previfem for a 23-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Lo Loestrin Fe, Folic Acid, Adderall Xr 5, Lyrica, Hydrolyzed Collagen for a 26-year old woman who has Skin
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Adderall, Intuniv, Concerta for a 36-year old woman who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.