Review: could Adderall cause Poor peripheral circulation?
Summary: Poor peripheral circulation is found among people who take Adderall, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Adderall 10, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
We study 11,350 people who have side effects while taking Adderall from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Poor peripheral circulation. Find out below who they are, when they have Poor peripheral circulation and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall and have Poor peripheral circulation >>>
Adderall has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 16,972 Adderall users)
Poor peripheral circulation
Poor peripheral circulation has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 2,189 Poor peripheral circulation patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 11,350 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall. Among them, 11 people (0.10%) have Poor Peripheral Circulation.
Time on Adderall when people have Poor peripheral circulation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Poor peripheral circulation||16.67%||16.67%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Poor peripheral circulation when taking Adderall * :
|Poor peripheral circulation||69.23%||30.77% |
Age of people who have Poor peripheral circulation when taking Adderall * :
|Poor peripheral circulation||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||50.00%||10.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Poor peripheral circulation when taking Adderall ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Poor peripheral circulation||33.33%||16.67%||33.33%||16.67% |
How people recovered from Poor peripheral circulation ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Poor peripheral circulation||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (5 people, 45.45%)
- Add (3 people, 27.27%)
- Adhd (2 people, 18.18%)
- Tension headaches (1 people, 9.09%)
- Blood potassium abnormal (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Adderall 10 (7 people, 63.64%)
- Adderall xr 10 (4 people, 36.36%)
- Soma (3 people, 27.27%)
- Strattera (3 people, 27.27%)
- Clonazepam (3 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Adderall and poor peripheral circulation on
Do you have Poor Peripheral Circulation while taking Adderall?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall and have Poor Peripheral Circulation
- support group for people who take Adderall
- support group for people who have Poor Peripheral Circulation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a 28-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age)
- A study of side effects of Adderall Xr 5 for a 52-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage)
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine for a 28-year old woman with Add Inattentive Type, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Repeated Nightmares, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 32-year old woman with ADD, Drug Addiction. The patient has Loss Of Smell, Vaginal Discharge
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Nicorette, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 25, Crestor, Pristiq for a 59-year old woman with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Stop Smoking, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression. The patient has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
Recent Adderall related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.