Review: could Adderall cause Urinary incontinence?
Summary: Urinary incontinence is found among people who take Adderall, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Bone density abnormal.
We study 11,350 people who have side effects while taking Adderall from FDA and social media. Among them, 47 have Urinary incontinence. Find out below who they are, when they have Urinary incontinence and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adderall and have Urinary incontinence >>>
Adderall has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 17,024 Adderall users)
Urinary incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain. (latest reports from 18,530 Urinary incontinence patients)
On Apr, 10, 2015: 11,350 people reported to have side effects when taking Adderall. Among them, 47 people (0.41%) have Urinary Incontinence.
Time on Adderall when people have Urinary incontinence * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Urinary incontinence||25.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Urinary incontinence when taking Adderall * :
|Urinary incontinence||73.47%||26.53% |
Age of people who have Urinary incontinence when taking Adderall * :
|Urinary incontinence||0.00%||0.00%||23.40%||4.26%||10.64%||12.77%||44.68%||4.26% |
Severity of Urinary incontinence when taking Adderall ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Urinary incontinence||28.57%||42.86%||14.29%||14.29% |
How people recovered from Urinary incontinence ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Urinary incontinence||25.00%||0.00%||75.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bone density abnormal (16 people, 34.04%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (5 people, 10.64%)
- Osteoporosis (5 people, 10.64%)
- Multiple sclerosis (4 people, 8.51%)
- Add (4 people, 8.51%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (20 people, 42.55%)
- Seroquel (20 people, 42.55%)
- Adderall 10 (20 people, 42.55%)
- Percocet (18 people, 38.30%)
- Allegra (18 people, 38.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of adderall and urinary incontinence on
Do you have Urinary Incontinence while taking Adderall?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Adderall and have Urinary Incontinence
- support group for people who take Adderall
- support group for people who have Urinary Incontinence
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Adderall 5 for a 9-year old boy with ADHD. The patient has Rash That Looks Like Ringworm On Extremities, Dr's Have Said It May Be Eczema
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 30-year old man with Major Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 25-year old woman with Depression, Add. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a 45-year old woman with ADD. The patient has Malignant Hypertensive Heart Disease
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Lipitor, Cardizem for a 65-year old man with Osteoarthritis, Cholesterol, Hypertension. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
Recent Adderall related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Concerta, Adderall Xr 15 for a 43-year old man who has ADD
- Comparions of Adderall, Vyvanse for a 40-year old woman who has ADD
- Comparions of Adderall 20, Tri-previfem for a 23-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Lo Loestrin Fe, Folic Acid, Adderall Xr 5, Lyrica, Hydrolyzed Collagen for a 26-year old woman who has Skin
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.